ch. 4

Tae was walking in front, lowering his head..

Namjoon was following him silently

Namjoon was following him silently... He keeps looking at tae..

Tae... Namjoon murmurs...

Tae halts his place.... He keeps standing like that in the empty road for a long, silently... Then turns towards Namjoon...

" what the fuck do you want! "

Tae shouts out making the silence go for a moment... Namjoon sadly lowers his head...

What the fuck do you want from me! How many times you have to fucking make my life miserable??

Tae walks towards Namjoon, then stands in front of him, one feet away...

Namjoon couldn't courage up to look at tae..

Why aren't you saying?? Say it! How many times more! How many times more i have to be concerned on your business!

Destroying my life wasn't enough! Destroying every single dreams i had wasn't enough! How many fucking bastards you have to get involved with?? Huh! Fucking say it!

Tae was trembling in anger looking at Namjoon... Namjoon keeps looking down, his heart feels breaking in pieces..

Look at me.... Look at me carefully... Tae says poking his finger on his own chest..

This fucking guy lost his everything! His study, his identity, his dream to do something honorable, have a job, have a nice family, every damned thing..... Just because of you... Just because of you, a fucking alpha...

Tears foams in tae's eyes...

I lost my whole existence because of you, an alpha, who can't choose his friends wisely, who let anyone inside his home, who let anyone to be close, knowing there's a fucking Omega at his house... I fucking lost everything because of your damned mistake!

Tae says trembling, clenching his fist... Tears rolls down from namjoon's eyes..

You fucking even could come in time & save that fucking weak Omega! Whom you called your precious brother... Fuck with being precious, i am not even counted as a piece of shit...

The vein in tae's neck becomes visible, namjoon looks at him in concern... He knows whenever tae becomes so angry, he actually starts to hurt himself inside, his body starts to cold up & tremble badly.. Loose the color of his eyes... His breathing starts becoming irregular..

Tae... Namjoon takes a step ahead..

Don't you fucking dare kim Namjoon! Tae shouts again..

Namjoon halts at his place.. He looks at tae sadly...

You... You are gonna be sick taetae... Namjoon murmurs..

Don't call me in that name... Tae says sobbing out...looking at Namjoon, without blinking...