14

Jungkooks pov

I get home and jaehyun tells my parents where I was and my dad paces back and forth "you snuck out! You know how dangerous it is out there?!... this town is full of monstrous zombies! What were you up to!?!"

I try a think of something to say "i-i-i I was with a boy" my mum groans "ohh no...who exactly is this boy?" I stay silent and then my mother looks at me "you will not cheer and there will be no cheer championship until we meet this boy!"

My eyes widen and then my father nods "yep...we need to meet this boy...or no cheer.. ever again" I stare at them shocked. I then roll my eyes "fine..."

The next day
The homecoming game

Jimins pov

I stand against my lockers in a lot of pain Because of my z-band...it really hurts. Namjoon sighs and looks at me "dude I am all in for destroying the humans in the game but you need to stop messing with your z-band...it's not safe" I huff "it's just one more game to get through!"

He sighs "and then no more hacking your z-band?" I nod "ya totally" he nods "fine...okay"  I close my locker and smile walking away.
I see jungkook walking up the stairs "jungkook!" He turns to me

I sigh and walk up to him "last night...I wanted to help when the zombie patrol arrived but I was just-" he cuts me off "jimin! Its not your fault.." he sighs "the big problem is...my parents won't let me cheer until they meet you"

I nod "great! So I'll just win them over with my quick win handsome smile!", I wink at him and he sighs "no not great.....they...they don't know you're a zombie" I look at him shocked "oh....and they hate zombies..." He nods "yeah... I'm so sorry"

He tears up and I shake my head "no..I'm sorry, for making things difficult for you" he shakes his head "no no! You haven't done anything wrong besides being you!...and you're great" I look down

He takes a deep breath "y'know what!" I look at him. He smiles "if my family can't accept zombies,maybe I don't wanna be a cheerleader anymore" I look at him shocked "but you love cheer...it's what makes you..you!"

Tears roll down his cheeks and he shakes his head "I wish....I wish I could just flip a switch and change everything...but... I can't.." I look at him and more tears roll down his cheeks "I have to go....I'm late for class" he walks up the steps leaving me alone

I then turn and start to walk to class but stop and gasp "flip a switch..." I look at my z-band "maybe you can't....but I can" I walk to class and continue with the school day

SO! namjoon told me not to swipe right...but no risk?...no reward...

This is gonna hurt