5

Jungkooks pov

I was sat with Felix in the back of yoongis van, we were given our cheer uniforms and I have already fallen in love with them!

Yoongi stops the van and we climb out.i gasp Looking around "wow...zombie town..." I see a little girl sat on a barrel and I hear a man's voice "JOY!!! DINNER!!" The girl runs into the house. I smile a little and look around more "wow..."

We look at yoongi, he looks at us "every year for cheer initiation..we like to remind zombies that we don't accept freaks in this town" my eyes widen when he passes us a carton of eggs

I take it and he smiles "egg that zombie house..and you're both officially one of us"  I look at the house that the girl just went in to "oh.." I look at yoongi "what?..no! We can't do that"

Yoongi and Jin scream when a zombie goes to the window "you look lost", they drive off leaving me and Felix alone.i gulp, the zombie looks at us and we both run towards the house and hide

We both hide and I hold the carton of eggs in my hand and my eyes widen seeing jimin walk out of the house. He looks around and then looks at me and I see his face drop, he looks at the eggs and I sigh and go to speak but get cut off by I assume his father walking out "Everything alright out here? Jimin!... anybody there?"

Felix grips my arm tightly. Jimin glances at me and then shakes his head "uh no.... nobody" the man sighs "come on back inside then"  jimin looks at me once more and I look down gripping the eggs tightly. He then scoffs a little and walks inside the house slamming the door making me flinch a little

I look at Felix "are zombies always this harassed?...I had no idea life was like this for them" I sigh and stand up. I then chuck the eggs in one of the trash cans "I can't do this to them"
Felix gasps "but what about the squad?" I shrug "if they kick me off then they kick me off...I don't care...zombies are harassed too much already!"

I begin to walk back home and Felix then follows me. I look down "I had no idea how hard life was for them...I feel terrible...and now he thinks I was going to egg his house" Felix gasps "you know that zombie?" I look at him and nod "yeah...we met on the first day...in a zombie safe room....he's so kind Lix! He isn't how everyone says he is! He wants things to change! He wants to join the football team! Would a monster do that?!"

Felix smiles a little "dude I think you've fallen for a zombie" I roll my eyes "shut up" we both laugh a little and then make our way home

Now jimin thinks I was gonna egg his house! He probably thinks I'm such a bad person! What was i thinking?!!!!

I hope he doesn't hold it against me...I didn't do anything...and I didn't want to....