2

Jungkooks pov

I smile waking up to my alarm.i change into

 Today is cheer tryouts and I'm so excited!! Cheer is in my family genes! Even my great grandmother was a cheerleader! My eomma is counting on me!

I walk into the bathroom and fix the wig I was wearing...when I was born my hair was white... nobody, not even the doctors know why...and I can't dye it either...so I've been wearing this brunette wig all my life...my Appa said I won't have anything happen to me if I keep the wig on! And I've listened to him for all my life and he was right!

My best friends are also cheerleaders! There is min yoongi who is actually my cousin..he is the cheer captain and he is AMAZING at cheer! He is always winning competitions and getting trophies
And then there is seokjin! He's my best friend! He and I are trying out together today! Im sure we're both gonna get onto the team!!

I meet them both on the way to school and we all three walk together to school where we see a fence separating us from the zombies who are starting school today...my parents have always told me that zombies are terrible things that eat brains and try and get you into their trap so they can bite you!

Jimins pov

I wake up to my dad walking into my room and opening my curtains "jimin! Time to get up!" I jump out of bed and change into black ripped jeans and a black shirt with the school uniform jacket I was given!

My dad looks at me and sighs "are you sure about this chim? Humans are dangerous! They'll kill you if you breath wrong!", I laugh a little "don't worry about it dad!, I'll be fine! AND I'm even gonna try out for the football team!"

He sighs "just be careful" I nod and grab my backpack. I then walk out my house to see taehyung, namjoon and Hoseok all stood waiting, they're all my friends!
All of them want change as well!

Our generation are the ones who are gonna change the ways of life!! Zombies won't be monsters anymore! We'll be normal and we'll be just as normal as the humans!

We all walk out of zombie town and towards bighit highschool. I see a huge fence separating us from the humans. Taehyung gasps "what the fuck?... we're separated? That's not what I was told", I shake my head "no...we were told that we'd be normal students WITH the humans"

Namjoon Huffs "oh well... atleast we're finally here" I look at the humans walking in and my gaze stops on a boy with brunette hair in a pastel blue dress...
Whoa...humans are so beautiful....

I hope I can meet that human, he was gorgeous!

The bell rings and we walk into our side of the gate...the hell?...
We walk down the stairs and gasp when we see the signs for the basement.
Hoseok gasps "what do they think we are?! We aren't rats!" I look at them "hey maybe...maybe it is a misunderstanding...maybe some humans come down here as well"

We sit down on the chairs we were given.
The headteacher walks past us trying to avoid touching us, she looks around and looks at us Disgusted "hello zombies...welcome to BIGHIT highschool!... this is your classroom for the rest of the year...and your break and lunch will be ten minutes after the humans....please do not leave this room!"

I tilt my head "what about football? Aren't we allowed to play or join the club?" She laughs a little and shakes her head "no dear..that's a human sports...not for monsters" she then walks out leaving us with a teacher who looks at us scared

Taehyung Huff's "ugh..this sucks" I look at him and smirk and then whisper "I'm sneaking out, I'm joining that team" they all laugh a little and nod.

I will join that football team and I will meet that human!!