A blue bipedal pokemon materialised. It had spikes coming out from its chest and paws with a strong figure.
The moment Lucario came out, it let loose a powerful force of aura around it, sending a huge shockwave. The helicopters waved in the air and almost lost control due to it. The wild mons now were all alerted and cautious sensing danger, as they were ready to attack.

The aura pokemon opened its eyes and looked around. It was expecting to be in a stadium or something but this was completely out of nowhere. Lucario turned to its trainer with a confused look.

"What the f-"

"I will explain later,"  Ash said cutting him off through his aura. "Right now we need to defeat all of them,"  Ash further said pointing his finger behind Lucario.
The aura pokemon was startled to see so many strong wild mons in one place. He smirked, cracking his fists.

"With pleasure,"  Lucario said smirking.

"Pikachu and Lucario, let's fight them of. Pidgeot, fly up and use Hurricane every so often," Ash quickly gave his orders as the three pokemon nodded.

Suddenly, multiple blast of Hyper Beams were flying towards them. Ash quickly acted.

"Aura Barrier," he said as he and Lucario held out their hands forming the shield together. The powerful attack hit but did no damage to anyone.

"Let's go," Ash said as they started running towards them.

"Get close to that Tyranitar with Extreme Speed and finish it with Close Combat."

Lucario disappeared instantly and appeared in front of the Armor pokemon Ash was referring to. It then landed a barrage of punches and kicks on it with sheer force. Due to it being a Rock and Dark type, it took 4× damage from the fighting type move and fainted right on the spot.

Lucario then jumped back, dusting his paws off like it was nothing, seemingly angering the other pokemons.

The Houndoom from before shot a powerful flamethrower towards them.

"Use Thunderbolt."

Pikachu rubbed its cheeks and unleashed the powerful attack. They were at a stalemate until the thunderbolt overpowered it, and zapped the Houndoom knocking it out.

Then the Machamps and Pangoro started throwing boulders at them with an incredible speed.

"Deflect it with Bone Rush. Then knock them out with a barrage of Aura Spheres."

Lucario destroyed the boulders into dust after summoning the long hard bone. Then he used powerful shots of Aura Spheres at  them continuously until they were out cold.

Some of them tried to sneak on Ash only to be blown away with a powerful Hurricane from Pidgeot.

The army of mons were slowing starting to get smaller and smaller, as Ash's Pikachu, Lucario and Pidgeot were gaining the upperhand. After 15 minutes of battling or so, eventually,  all the wild pokemon were knocked out.

Getting the signal, a team of medics immediately came to tend to the injured pokemon. Ethan and the agents were right behind them.

The cameras from above recorded the whole thing. The reporters were too shocked to make a report, but they collected themselves again and spoke.

"A-amazing. Champion Ash defeated all of the wild pokemons that were rampaging around the area just a while ago. A team of medics are tending to the injured pokemon right now. Thanks to the Champion and the KDA, the civilans and Route 16 are now safe," the reporter made the final report.