° TWENTY THREE °

Sewa rubbed her forehead as she started hitting her forehead repeatedly on her table.

"My first kiss" Sewa started singing as Ing burst into laughter.

"What's all this fuss about your first kiss?" Ing asked as Sewa turned to her.

"I was reserving it nah" Sewa replied as Faidat and Jemimah burst into laughter.

"For who my dear?" Faidat asked as Sewa shrugged.

"My boyfriend nah" Sewa replied as Ing burst into laughter.

"So my sister, do you have a boyfriend?" Ing asked before the girls burst into laughter.

"You guys aren't helping at all" Sewa said with a pout as she walked out of the class folding her arms.
°
°

Sewa rubbed her forehead as she leaned on the wall and slowly rubbed her hands to her lips. She slowly touched before the image of Ayomide kissing her appeared in her head and she quickly shook her head.

"Was it nice? You look like you liked it"

Sewa's eyes widened as she turned to see Ayomide leaning on the wall beside her and she pointed at him unsure of what to say.

Her heart seem to have a decision on its own as it started pounding crazily as Sewa stared at him.

"You don't seem angry" Ayomide said as Sewa chuckled and pointed to the top of her head.

"Can't you see the fumes coming out of my head?" Sewa asked as Ayomide burst into laughter stunning Sewa who stared at him unbelievably.

"What's funny?" Sewa asked as Ayomide tried to rein in his laughter a bit.

"So I know you can be annoying and I know you can be very sarcastic but how come I didn't know about the hilarious part. Damn girl you are funny" Ayomide replied as he laughed again.

"I didn't know it was your first kiss. I'm sorry" Ayomide said as Sewa chuckled.

"Sorry? Will it give me back my first kiss?" Sewa asked as she folded her arms.

"So what do you want me to do?" Ayomide asked.

"Take responsibility!" Sewa replied without thinking and Ayomide chuckled.

"How?" Ayomide asked as Sewa shrugged.

"I don't know" Sewa replied as Ayomide pursed his lips and nodded.

"Let's date" Ayomide said as Sewa froze before she slowly turned to him.

"What did you say?" Sewa asked as Ayomide took one more step closer to her reducing the gap between them.

"I'm taking responsibility so I'm asking you to be my girlfriend" Ayomide replied as Sewa raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

"Why should we date? I don't know you" Sewa said as she pouted and Ayomide chuckled.

"You are the one who doesn't know me. I know quite well" Ayomide said as Sewa furrowed her brows.

"You are a stalker?" Sewa asked as Ayomide laughed.

"You made me a stalker so you should take responsibility by being my girlfriend" Ayomide replied as Sewa stared at Ayomide before shaking her head.

"What you just said does it make any sense to you?" Sewa asked as Ayomide grinned.

"There's always sense in nonsense" Ayomide replied as Sewa shook her head again.

"Even though we can't date" Sewa said as Ayomide folded his arms.

"Well, why?" Ayomide asked as Sewa suddenly found herself tongue-tied. Why?

"I don't know you!" Sewa blurted out as Ayomide smiled as he walked closer to her again as Sewa staggered backwards till her back met the wall.

"Then you can know me better" Ayomide said as he took a few steps backwards and slid his hands into his pockets.

"Hello, my name is Lade-Muyiwa Ayomide but you can call me Allen. Its just for you though. I love tennis, I love anime's and also a proud and huge fan of Man UTD. I don't like sugary things, do make an exception for ice creams and I'm your new boyfriend" Ayomide said as Sewa stared at him dumbfounded.

"I have class right now so I'll come and see you later" Ayomide added as he winked at her and jogged off.

Sewa was dazed for a long time before she suddenly chuckled.

"Wait sef, did I agree to be his girlfriend?" Sewa asked as a smile crept unto her lips.

"At least he's a Man Utd fan, he's got ten brownie points already" Sewa muttered as she walked back towards the class.

"I heard Ayomide is back in class" Faidat said as soon as the Chemistry teacher walked out of the class.

"Should we beat him up?" Ing asked as Sewa pursed her lips and turned to her friends.

"Guys I need to tell you something" Sewa said as Jemimah turned to her.

°
°
°
°
°

Ayomide grinned as he slid his hands into his pockets and made to walk out of the class when someone called him.

"Ayo!"

He turned and wore a small smile "Titi, what can I do for you?" Ayomide asked as the latter mustered up a huge smile.

"There are some things I don't understand in the earlier Economics class. Could you help me out?" Titi asked as Ayomide nodded.

" I need to check with my girlfriend first. I'll tell you when I have time" Ayomide replied as Titi froze.

"Girlfriend?" Titi asked and Ayomide smiled and nodded his head.

"Since when did you have a girlfriend? I know you kissed Sewa some hours ago but if you had a girlfriend you wouldn't have kissed her right?" Titi asked as Ayomide shrugged.

"Don't try to make a sense out of it. You might end up going bonkers" Ayomide replied as he walked out of the class.

Titi chuckled as Ayomide walked out of the class. Girlfriend? Since when did he have a girlfriend?

Titi had liked Ayomide since they were in SSS1. She tried to get close to him but Ayomide was friendly to everyone so you might think you are actually close to him but in the end find out that that's he was with everybody.

Titi started to use different types of methods of get closer to Ayomide. And she did get close but she knew nothing about him. She did tell him her secrets and things about her in hope that Ayomide would exchange a few of his own with her but she always got disappointed.

She pursed her lips as she walked out of the class and started following Ayomide. She was going to whoever his so called girlfriend was. She had liked him for so long and she wasn't going to just let some girl take him away from him. She was going to fight for him.

SEMILOORE: PELE O JUDO EXPERT.

Jemimah, Faidat and Ing stared at Sewa in shock as Ing shook her head as she hitched closer to Sewa.

"So what you are trying to say is that you now have a boyfriend and its Ayomide?" Ing asked as Sewa nodded.

"Mad o" Jemimah said as Faidat burst into laughter.

"The thing wey she talk still dey make me laugh " Faidat said as she laughed again.

"But that has to be the most crappiest ask out ever" Ing said as she burst into laughter and Jemimah nodded.

"As much as how crappy it sounds and looks, there's still this sweet feeling there" Jemimah said with a soft chuckle.

"So in summary, Sewa has a boyfriend"

SO I LOVE AYOMIDE A. K. A ALLEN, JUST TWO CHAPTERS AND HE'S IN MY HEART ALREADY. GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM.