° FIFTEEN °

"They've shared prep prefects" someone announced in the class and the class became rowdy as the students started to guess who their prep prefect might be.

"Who do you think will be our prep prefect?" Bimpe asked Bimbo who was wearing a frown.

"I don't know. Doesn't matter" Bimbo replied as she flipped the next page of her jotter.

"I hope we get an handsome prefect" Bimpe said as Bimbo turned to her and chuckled.

"As if" Bimbo replied as Bimpe burst into laughter.

"If we have a good prep prefect; I mean an handsome one. His face will be so nice to look at" Bimpe said as Bimbo laughed.

The sun had gone down hours before and it was already night time. The stars and the moon were already in the sky as Bimbo used her pen to scratch her hair.

"What if Snr Abel is our prep prefect?" Someone asked.

"I will die ni" someone replied.

"God forbid bad thing" another person replied while the class roared with laughter.

"Abeg, Abeg. Nobody should curse. How will you say Snr Abel is our prep prefect?" Someone asked as the class roared with laughter again.

"SSS2 B?" A clear cello voice rang in the class and the class went silent as almost all the students had their eyes wide open.

"Snr Jerry is our Prep Prefect?" Someone whispered as Jeremiah leaned on the doorpost while scanning the class.

"Class captain" he called as John stood up.

"I'm the class captain" John said as Jeremiah nodded as he walked into the class his hands in his pockets, his face blank as usual.

"I'm your new PP and I have a few rules. One, I hate noisy places; I hate noise. I hate whisperings as well. Two; I easily get distracted, any little thing could distract me. And when I get distracted; its takes a while before I'll be able to focus again" Jeremiah said as he turned to John.

"I repeat; I hate noise. You should talk to your classmates and emphasize on that. I really hate it" Jeremiah said as Jemimah rushed into the class.

"This is your prep class? Why not my class? Why did they put Snr Abel in my class? Go and exchange" Jemimah said as everyone's eyes widened.

"Jemimah, you should be contented with the PP you have. If Snr Jerry becomes your PP, a lot of people will say he favours you over others" John said his lips twitching.

Everyone knew Jeremiah adored his younger sister. He knew he wouldn't bat an eye before exchanging with Snr Abel.

"I'm his younger sister. Isn't it normal that he favours me?" Jemimah asked as she frowned at John who swallowed his saliva.

Jemimah held on to Jeremiah as the duo walked out of the class talking. Immediately they were out of the class everyone began to raise their opinion.

"What's wrong with this Jemimah girl nah?" Someone asked.

"She's so full of herself. What's her problem?" Someone else asked.

"I'm his younger sister, isn't it normal he favours me? Yen yen yen, see her mouth"

"Me I don't know but someone should go and beg Snr Jerry o. He must not exchange o"

"This is why I don't like the Jemimah girl"

"What you cannot say in front of Jemimah, don't say it at her back" Bimpe's clear voice rang in the class as the class went silent.

"If she comes back here now, none of you have the guts to say everything you are saying to her face" Bimpe repeated as a girl sneered.

"What do you mean? Are you saying that we are scared of her?" The girl asked as Bimpe chuckled and turned to the girl who had spoke.

"Shebi its you that said that she's so full of herself? So can you walk to the next class and say it to her face? I mean boldly not like some scaredy cat or something. That's even if you have the guts to go to her class" Bimpe replied as she hissed and walked out of the class.

John sighed as he rubbed his forehead and walked to the front of the class.

"You guys heard Snr Jerry. Noise is you guys specialization and that's exactly what he hates. So please guys, let's keep it down. I mean down. Once he enters the class; its advisable to say you glue your mouth and remain quiet till prep ends" John said.

"Is that even possible? Not talking for like two hours?" A girl asked.

"What exactly goes on in that head of yours?" Tomisin asked as the class roared with laughter.

"You guys don't even seem to realize that in many ways Snr Jerry is worse than Snr Abel. When Snr Abel is angry, we all know and we all have an idea about what he's going to do but Snr Jerry. Nobody can even guess what he's thinking. The best we can do is to follow his rules" Tomisin added as the class went silent.

"I feel like there's sense in what Tomisin said" Akin said as Tomisin snorted.

"There's no sense in what I said. What I said is sense" Tomisin replied as the class roared with laughter again.

"Tomisin what did I do for you nah? See the way you've been passing aggression on me since yesterday" Akin complained and Tomisin chuckled.

"Its not my fault you are always in the line of fire" Tomisin replied as the class roared with laughter again.

"Line of fire abi? Don't worry" Akin said as he hissed and turned back to his books.

"So guys, this is for our own good" John said as a girl snorted.

"Now that our madam has asked him to exchange with Snr Abel; what will happen?" the girl asked as the class fell silent.

"Just in case, if Snr Jerry doesn't end up exchanging" John said as he pursed his lips. Ing and Sewa walked into the class as everyone turned to them.

Ing was carrying a laptop school bag and Sewa was swinging a water bottle in her arms. Ing placed the bag on Bimpe's chair and Sewa placed the bottle near the window as she turned to the class.

"Why is everyone looking at me? You've not seen me before?" Sewa asked as she turned to Ing.

"Shey you see I told you. I be spec seh; see the way they are looking at me" Sewa said as Ing burst into laughter.

Bimbo who was directly beside Ing tried to stifle her own laughter. She clearly remembered the help the girls had given her when she was down. Somehow they fuelled her change but after that day they never spoke to her again so Bimbo was at lost at what to do.

"Spec my foot" Ing said as her eyes filtered to the end of the class where Tomisin was seated before she turned to Sewa who had followed her eyes.

"Ehn ehn, abi?" Sewa asked her eyes twinkling as Ing dragged her out of the class.

"Since when?" Sewa asked as Ing shrugged.

"Its just a crush. It'll go away soon" Ing replied as Sewa raised an eyebrow.

"I asked since when" Sewa said as Ing chewed on her lips.

"Last term" Ing replied as Sewa whistled as she locked arms with Ing.

"Kaning, this aint going away anytime soon"

JEREMIAH AND BIMBO ARE GOING TO MEET AGAIN, WHATS IT GOING TO BE LIKEEEEEE......

DAMNNNN...... BIMPE IS A VIBE TOO....
I MEAN.......

THIS TOMISIN GUY EHN, E NO GET CHILLS, YOU GUYS REMEMBER HIM FROM CHAPTER ONE BAH?

SEWA EHN, THAT IS DAGORU

AND THAT'S THAT. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO UPLAOD ANOTHER FIVE ON CHRISTMAS DAY. I'M GOING TO TRY TO EVEN IF I WONT HAVE TIME TO WRITE.

THANKS FOR READING AND DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON THAT STAR BUTTON.