° ONE °

It had been just one week since Boston International College students resumed for the new session. The students looked radiant and shinning from a far distance. Their uniform was well ironed and neat after all; it was Monday which meant assembly.

Bimbo shifted her weight to her left leg as the Principal gave some announcements. Although the Principal was making use or a microphone to talk; Bimbo could barely hear what she was saying.

Her whole world was centralized on the chocolate skinned guy few meters away from her. The guy had his hands in his pockets and was standing leisurely, his furrowed brows showed just how displeased he was with the Principal's announcements.

The guy behind him whispered something to him and his eyes lited up like sparkles and his small lips curved upwards and an attractive smile was created.

Bimbo gushed internally as the guy reached over to his friend and whispered something else and the latter laughed immediately covering his mouth trying not to get in trouble with the Assembly Prefects.

The guy turned giving Bimbo a full view of his round face and his chocolate eyes. His slightly crooked nose and the black spot beside it only added to his attractiveness.

She could never get enough of staring at him. She could draw him perfectly from her head without looking to check if she missed a detail or not. All these years, she had only him in her eyes. No matter how hard she tried; her eyes had always remained glued to him.

"You know are acting creepy right?" A voice breezed into her ears and Bimbo almost laughed as she turned to her best friend.

"You know I'm only this creepy when I'm around him" Bimbo replied and the latter chuckled.

"Exactly" she said and Bimbo stifled her laughter as the Principal finished her announcement and one of the Assembly prefects took over.

After singing the school anthem and pledge; the students started dispersing towards their classes. Bimbo interlocked her arms with her best friend as they followed the crowd of students heading towards the Academic block.

Dorathy glanced at her best friend and seeing her smile weirdly for no reason at all; she didn't have to follow her eyes to know she was staring at Alani Paul.

Alani Paul.

Bimbo's world basically revolved around him. They had both being attending the same school since they were little and it wouldn't be wrong  to say Bimbo followed him everywhere.

She was crazy about him but at least still held her sanity and her reason whenever she was around him but the same wasn't the case for Paul. Bimbo was a natural turn off for him.

Maybe because the latter had confessed her feelings to him repeatedly; he didn't like staying around her which was what Bimbo loved doing. She absolutely loved staying around him and she did at every opportunity she got.

"Why Alani Paul Bimmy? There are several hot guys in BIC, our class as well" Dorathy said knowing that her advice would be futile.

"Yeah I know but I only want him besides he's the best" Bimbo replied as she scowled at Dorathy.

"Hey, are you really my best friend? Aren't you supposed to cheer me on?" Bimbo asked and Dorathy laughed.

"I'm tired of encouraging and discouraging you. I just do whatever comes to mind" Dorathy replied as they walked on the walkway that led to their class.

"Jeez girl" Bimbo said wearing a pitiful expression while Dorathy laughed.

"But really Bimmy, its time to start taking this seriously. You've been chasing him for how long now? Four or five years? He doesn't like you, you can't change that. Even Joseph didn't chase Mary for that long" Dorathy said and Bimbo burst into laughter while Dorathy smiled.

"I know this sounds stupid but I'm going to keep trying till he accepts me" Bimbo said and Dorathy rolled her eyes as she folded her arms.

"What if he doesn't accept you?" Dorathy asked and Bimbo smiled.

"He will" Bimbo replied and Dorathy chuckled as she smiled.

"You sound so confident" Dorathy and Bimbo wriggled her eyebrows at her and the latter burst into laughter as they both walked into the class.

"What do we have for first period?" Someone asked.

"Economics" someone else replied.

"Early in the morning" the latter said and the class roared with laughte.

"I pray the man doesn't come wahali "

A slighty light complexioned guy walked into the class and placed his hands on the locker in the middle.

"Mr Akanbi said he won't be able to take this morning. He filling for the HOD, so he taking an SSS3 class Economics this morning. He said we should collect notes from Mrs Laide's class and write the notes" he said as everyone started murmuring.

"That's so better, I don't think I can survive in Mr Akanbi's class" Dorathy said and Bimbo laughed as they both walked out of the class and walked into the next class.

"Why are you borrowing two notes?" Dorathy asked and Bimbo winked at her.

"I borrowed the other for Paul" Bimbo replied and Dorathy smiled.

"Wahala for persin wey no ge crush o " She said and Bimbo burst into laughter as they walked into the class.

Bimbo walked straight to Paul's locker and the latter let out a sigh in frustration. His chocolate eyes rested on Bimbo has the latter gave him a bright smile.

"I borrowed Data's note for you. When you are done, give me back; I'll return back" Bimbo said as she dropped a note on his table.

The latter nodded and wore a smile "Thank you" Paul said and Bimbo wore a bigger smile.

"Na only Paul you borrowed note for?" One of Paul's friends asked as Bimbo gave him a puzzled expression.

"Who you? " Bimbo asked and the remaining two boys burst into laughter as Bimbo walked back to her seat and sat down.

"What happened?" Dorathy asked. She had seen and heard the boys laugh after Bimbo said something.

"Akin was asking me why I borrowed notes for only Paul and I was like who you " Bimbo replied and Dorathy burst into laughter.

"Did he say thank you?" Dorathy asked and Bimbo grinned.

"And a smile. I think he's getting moved you know" Bimbo said and Dorathy chuckled.

"Wow! Seems like all your years of chasing him is finally going to pay off" Dorathy said and Bimbo wore a proud smile.

"Don't worry, I'll soon start reaping the fruits of my labour" Bimbo said and Dorathy burst into laughter.

"Fruit of labour kor?  " Dorathy joked as she picked her pen and brought out her Economics note and started writing.

Bimbo glanced over to Paul's seat and watched as he conversed with his friends, the note she had given him that had placed in his locker.

Seeing him smile after Akin had said something; she also smiled involuntarily. He was attractive already by just seating down and talking. Bimbo bit her on her lower lip as she offered one of her usual prayers in her heart.

Oh Hod, make Alani Paul like him.

And many a time, she had prayed such stupid prayers; seriously.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
IT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO DROP A COMMEMT AND CLICK ON THAT STAR BUTTON.

SO WELL YOU MEET OUR FEMALE LEAD ALREADY; SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HER?

I THINK SHE'S CRAZY, SHE IS SEF.... LMAOO...

FINALLY, BOOK 4; MY BEST BOOK OF THE BAT SERIES HAS STARTED. THAT'S BECAUSE THE MALE LEAD IS KOLA AND ANJOLA'S CHILD.

SO, IN ALL THE SERIES SO FAR, WHICH IS YOUR BEST? MINE IS IN THE THAT GUY, CLOCKING SIXTEEN AND PERFECT BAD BOY.

WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAVOURITE COUPLE? DANN AND FEFE FOR LIFE ABEGI!!!!!!