° SIX °

"As the favored Prince of the Bauchi Kingdom, don't tell me you were unable to convince your dad that you guys can't come?" Jemimah asked and Farouq sighed.

"We can't miss it Jemi. One; its the Durbar festival; the biggest festival in the Bauchi Empire. Two there's going to be some meeting with other kings and we have to be in attendance. All princes and princesses" Farouq replied and Faidat rolled her eyes.

"When this happening?" Faidat asked and Farouq shrugged.

"This Saturday" Farouq replied and Faidat nodded.

"Whatever. Why didn't he say a word when we left home?" Faidat asked and Sewa shrugged.

"That fine Prince too is coming abi?" Sewa asked and the girls burst into laughter.

"Hassan?" Farouq asked and Faidat blushed.

"He should. Its worst for him; he's an heir" Farouq replied and Ing yawned.

"I never want to be part of royalty. Its sucks" Ing said and everyone laughed.

"My teacher is probably in class now, I'll get going" Farouq said as Jemimah stood up to allow Farouq to stand up.

"See you girls around" Farouq said as he walked out of the class.

"You'll see your boyfriend soon" Sewa teased as she wrigged her eyebrows at Faidat who tried not to smile.

"Sewa, how many times will I tell you not to call him my boyfriend?" Faidat asked and the girls burst into laughter.

"Its a matter of time alaye" Sewa replied as Jemimah shook her head while laughing.

"Where's our Biology teacher nah?" Sewa asked as she turned towards the class captain who was talking with her friends.

"Lafe, where's the Biology teacher?" Sewa asked as the latter turned to her with a frown.

"Shey you can't see her on my head?" Lafe asked as the class roared with laughter.

"I didn't know your head was big enough to size an human being. You are popular for having a really big head for a small body though" Sewa shot back and the class roared with laughter, the laughter double the previous one.

"SSS3 students have a Biology class so all Biology teachers are with the for something sha. There's no Biology teacher is other classes as well" someone said as Sewa chuckled as she turned to face the person who talked.

"I knew the person who talked definitely didn't have a big head"Sewa said as he class roared with laughter again.

"We've got to be calming down" Jemimah said as she laughed while Sewa shrugged.

"I've been looking at the Lafe girl since. When we resumed nah and I wanted to collect my class pass from her; the mad girl told me to search for it inside the box when she was helping everyone else to pick theirs" Sewa said as Ing burst into laughter.

"She want to should you that no be only get mouth nah " Faidat said and Sewa chuckled.

"She should better look well before she starts showing off" Sewa replied as the girls burst into laughter.

"Its been a while I saw your brother sef" Ing said and Jemimah chuckled.

"He's pretty busy for him not to have looked for me for a while. We've just resumed; as a Prefect, he's busy" Jemimah replied as Sewa sat down to face Jemimah.

"Shey you know that till know, I don't understand how your brother became the Social Prefect" Sewa said and the girls burst into laughter.

"No nah; if he was appointed Senior Prefect Boy, no problem nah but Social Prefect kwa?" Sewa asked as she laughed.

"Your brother is literally the least of the Social people out there. You know there are times I used to think he had facial paralysis until I saw one of his pictures on your status that he smiled" Sewa said as the girls coursed into laughter attracting the attention if the class.

"Wait, did you just say facial paralysis?" Ing asked as he held her stomach and laughed.

"Ehn nah. Persin wey no smile, he no dey laugh, he no frown sef, baby wey they just born sef they give expression " Sewa replied her reply sending the girls into waves of laughter again.

"Snr Jerry needs to hear this" Faidat said as she wiped the tears striking down her eyes.

"Its hard to know what he's thinking, what he's feeling and even if he's angry he doesn't show it" Sewa said and Jemimah laughed.

"Maybe to you guys you know. Even when he's not wearing an expression; I understand and can understand him perfectly. Snr Gbenga can nah" Jemimah said and Ing nodded.

"If you couldn't, that would be bad. After all, you are his only younger sister and you guys grew up togther. Its only normal you are able to understand him" Ing said as the girls nodded.

"I swear I pity Snr Gbenga. Imagine him tell Snr Jerry a very funny joke and its so funny that he bursts into laughter at the end of the joke, while Snr Jerry who he has told the joke stares at him with a blank face as if he's crazy" Sewa said and the girls burst into laughter again.

"That would be so embarrassing" Faidat said as she tapped the table.

"Abeg Sewa, I've laughed enough today. My stomach is already paining me" Faidat said and Ing nodded.

"Me too" Ing added while Jemimah yawned.

Jemimah looked outside the window and stared at the few students walking around. Although it was just past 4pm, the sun was still high in the sky while the tall over head canopies prevented the sun from beating the students as they walked on the walkway.

She propped her chin on her hand as she stared at two boys trying to knock each other. One of them grabbed the other's neck in an arm lock playfully while the other tried remove his head from the arm lock.

"I miss Snr Fefe" Sewa cried and Jemimah turned to her.

"We all do jare" Faidat said as she turned to Jemimah.

"When last did you hear from Snr Meera. I heard she studied one year at UI before she transferred to a school in the States" Faidat said and Jemimah nodded.

"That's what Snr Toke said too. It was to Snr Promise University though" Jemimah said with a chuckle.

"Wow. They seem to really want to take their relationship seriously" Ing said and Sewa nodded.

"Yeah. Loving someone for that long and even helping the person to chase after the person she likes; Snr Promise really, really, surprised me. I can't if it were me. I don't think I can" Sewa said as she shook her head.

"Whatever happens. I'm just glad that Snr Meera is trying to work out something between her and Promise. It might be tough though but then; I believe they'll be fine" Sewa added and Jemimah nodded.

"See as Sewa is talking sense" Jemimah said and the girls burst into laughter.

"Its Snr Ini's own that worse pass. He practically isolated himself from everyone after Snr Rachel left. Even their VS, he just took pictures and all" Sewa said and the girls laughed again.

"I heard they are still dating. I really admire their love. The distance is too much. God knows I can't handle that kind of long distance relationship" Ing said and Sewa grinned.

"That's why you don't have a boyfriend" Sewa said as she instantly bolted out of the class while Ing chased after her.

"Awon eleyi ti ya were"

SO THERE'S A PICTURE OF SEWA UP THERE. SO AFTER JEMIMAH; SEWA IS MY FAVOURITE FEMALE CHARACTER.

SHE'S CRAZY AND SHE'S A WHOLE VIBEEEE!!!!

DON'T FORGEG TO VOTE AND COMMENT!