*PAKK! Another smack on Bam's overthinking head. Gulf just had enough of his buddy

"Not that kind of help, God! Please put some sense into your head. Help me... how long I have to control myself... if I touch him, he will add more days into the punishment. Please, I. AM. YEARNING. FOR. MEW."

Gulf sounded so desperate whereas it was only 2 days without touching his lover. Bam was still rubbing his pain spot on his head as he slightly hissed.

"Goddamn it! I keep losing braincells if you keep on smacking my head. If you are so fucking yearning to do it, why don't you just drag him and just do it. It's not like you are afraid of anyone. You literally fuck everyone, including Mew. Last time I checked, you jumped on Mew. Why are you so obedient now? Where's the cold short-tempered Gulf Kanawut?"

"I... I cannot... I can't do it... I love him..." said Gulf in his sad tone. Gulf sulked as he frowned.

Pftt... these bitches are stinkier than Mark and me... Bam internally judging his bestfriend. Now, Bam stares at Gulf's lifeless expression. As if the words 'what is the point of living if I don't have sex with Mew' was written on Gulf's face.

Bam let out a soft giggle before he slung his arm over Gulf's shoulder. "Come on Kana, it's not the end of the world. There must be ways..."

Bam started to tell his ideas and stupid but brilliant plan.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Mark nudged Mew's shoulder to gain his attention. "Mew... there's some sort of weird energy in this house... Did you fight with Gulf again?"

"Why are you concerned huh, Morkkkkk?"

"Call me Mork again... At this point, my heart numbs, no feelinggg~ Anyways, I am just concern that my bestfriend had a big fight once again with my bestfriend's boyfriend"

"Thank you for your concern mate. Nahh... I'm teaching him a little lesson"

"What lesson? Sex education 101?" Mark was trying to be funny but little did he knew...

"Yes. Kinda"

"...okaaayyhhHHhHhHh...?" Mark was a little bit taken aback as he guess it right. There was a few seconds of silence before Mew broke it.

"I mean, yes. I educate him... by punishing him with no sex for 10 days..."

"That... is... a little bit... too cruel for me." said Mark. Mew just shrugged his shoulder in response to Mark. He leaned toward Mew as he said

"I don't know how you do it, man. But if I am to do what you did, I can't even keep my hands to myself... I salute you, my bro" Mark patted Mew's shoulder.

And he added...

"But be careful, bro. We never know but a monster may awaken in Gulf and that is dangerous. You know what I meant..."

.

.

.

The sunlight has made its route to the other side of the earth. After considering his best buddy's dumb but useful plan, Gulf wanted to try it.

Gulf now has a mission and he named it...

✨ Seducing My Zaddy ✨

He had listed some things that would make Mew go insane on his phone. While typing something on his notes, he said "Let's start it off with something simple. teehee"

His mission begun.

Gulf immediately went toward his wardrobe and searched for something. He pull out a pair of singlet and booty shorts. He changed his clothes into what he had planned for.