Chapter Seven

Unexpected Meet

A fine Wednesday but it was kinda scorching hot. Students or fans to be specific, already drooling over the person standing by the pole in the corridor. Mark was waiting for Mew while intensely looking into his phone, something was shocking must had caught his attention. 

Oh yeah, why were they so crazy and drooling... It is because Mark the cutie bunny right now is so hot - hawt and sexy with his unbuttoned T-shirt.

It was freaking sexy as three buttons were left open, deep enough to show his chest and defined abs. With his serious expression, looking like a sexy snack to the eyes watching. This version of Mark is very rare.

And Mew went out of his class and walked toward Mark. Ah good! now two sexy and hot figures standing right next to each other. This is enough to make people around them went crazier.

"Mo'rk, what's with you? You rarely show your skin..." uttered Mew as it was uncommon for his eyes to see this side of Mark who publicized his hidden good 'thing'.

"It's very hot today.. look, I'm sweating a lot," he said. Must be too hot, leaving him no choice to unbuttoned his t-shirt. At this point, he could just strip his shirt away but thinking to have mercy for his fans, or else they will be dying from the heat he radiates.

Their fans are common with Mew who unbuttoned his shirt and shows his cleavage all the time but not this Mark today. Mark turned his gaze on the phone again, and went back to his serious expression, knitting his eyebrows. No one knows what he saw or the heat today was too hot that he frowned a lot.

"Hey, why so serious? What happened?" asked Mew while staring at Mark. Mark showed his phone to Mew.

"This coronavirus thing, the cases tripled. Today, 439 positive cases have been recorded. And, the government may announce any lockdown curfew soon" said Mark. Mew smirked but also worried by his surrounding.

"Uhm.. that's creepy. That's it? That made you so stress today?"

"Today is fucking hot" he whined cutely. Mark never like the heat. Mew just giggled softly to Mark's childish reason.

"By the way, what is your plan today?" Mew asked about their reconciliation plan. It's been 2 days now since the last time they played games. They had been busy with academic works. But it is not possible to talk with his so-called enemy as Gulf avoided him all the time even though they lived under the same roof.

"Plan? Just follow me" said Mark excitedly.

.

.

.

It's lunchtime. Gulf and Bam were already in the cafeteria. At first, Gulf didn't want to have lunch in the cafeteria, preferring to have it at another place but Bam whined too much so just followed him to the cafeteria.

"It's not like you will die immediately after starving for few minutes, walking to the restaurant" uttered Gulf sarcastically. Bam just rolled his eyes while chewing his food, the same goes to Gulf. Little did he knew, today is another day of 7075's occupants trying to bring those two together.

After three spoonfuls of fried rice had been swallowed into his throat. The person's face that he tried to avoid appears beside them with Mark. 

Not him again... He whined internally. There's he tried to avoid Mew again. For some unclear reasons, he just wanted to avoid Mew.

"Ssup Bam, Gulf" greeted Mark with foods on his palm. Mew just waved his hand, greeting Bam and Gulf- but Gulf stood immediately, wanted to leave the place.