Chapter Twenty-one

Show Me The Way 18+

"I will show you my way...Gupi"

Mew was pinning down Gulf on the bed, looking at him intensely. The big dark mysterious orbs of Mew was taunting on Gulf. Gulf took his time to examine Mew's face. His eyes were sexy. His eyes were glowing with lust. Gulf was admiring the lustful view in front of him.

"Fuck me, Mew.. Do whatever you want.." Gulf was hinting desperateness in his voice. Mew's fingers were caressing Gulf's cheek with gentleness before he leaned his face closer to him

"Slow down, Gulf... this is more than just fucking each other.. we need to enjoy this... I am going to give you the best sex that you ever had.." uttered Mew in his sexy monotone.

Most of his voice was airy and Gulf could feel Mew's warmth was fanning his face, sending an unique kind of soft pleasure into his soul. He slowly blinked his eyes like a cat to feel his mate's warmth. He took a long sniff of Mew's fruity cologne, was enough to drive him crazier.

As if Mew looks so hot, Gulf could bust by just looking at the snac in front of him as his underwear was tightening and twitching.

"Show me now... Mew.."

Mew shut him up by sealing their lips together. Now, he took the lead against Gulf. Mew has been longing to ravish, to devour, to eat his soulmate. He tenderly kissed Gulf, eventually sucking off his every parts of the mouth.

Gulf's lips is so addicting, especially the upper one. Mew nibbled the pointy point of Gulf's upper lip, sucking it until the person's lips was swollen and cracked. A soft baby moan escaped from Gulf's throat as his lips was bitten by Mew lightly. He could feel his blood was mixing with their enzymes, creating a whole new flavour of sensation.

The sword fight between their tongues were intense as they fought for power. Mew won the sword fight as he secured the kitten's tongue even though Gulf managed to teased him naughtily with his curled tongue.

Their bodies were rubbing against each other, were swaying, waving and twisting underneath respective embraces. As if they was like dancing sensually on the bed, hands were rubbing and caressing each others. The noises of their breathing, moans, lips smacking and their racing heartbeats were the playlist of background music.

As what it seems like the kiss was longer than it should be, they were in need of oxygen. Mew stopped and gazed at the mere mess he did to Gulf. His thumb swept off the remaining blood on Gulf's lip and coated it on his own lip.

Then, Mew sensationally licked his lips to taste his lover sweet cherry blood. Mew smirked when Gulf hissed like a cat while showing his sharp canines to the teasing.

"You want more, kitty Gupi?"

Gulf didn't wait longer as he pulled Mew and smashed their lips together again. But Mew had another plan. He changed his licking route toward his lover's neck, teasing Gulf. He flinched when Mew bite and sucked his neck.

"Ahh fusshhhhh ahhh" Gulf was fuming and moaning with the sensational pain as he could feel the animal above him was eating his neck, burying its teeth into him. Mew even sucked the small cut wound that he made on Gulf.

Mew's pale skin was no longer flawless as Gulf put the lusty anger on him. He scratched, he sliced, and eventually buried his paws into Mew's back skin. A number of long reddish scratches from the nape to the lower back could be seen. It were the marks of lust.

Satisfied with the big ass mark he made on Gulf's neck, his next target was those succulent tiddies. Gulf's pinkish erected nipples were very inviting, screaming for Mew to ravish them.