Message

First of all, I would like to thank y'all, my readers, followers, new readers, and everyone who joined Stuck With You's journey from the start. Stuck With You has come to an end. Thank you for all the support and love that you guys gave throughout this story.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting that Stuck With You got this much love and support because the view of this story seems slow at first. As I said before, I love Mew and Gulf. They are the big factor that made me started writing. I am just a beginner but I will try to write better in the future.

I've seen a lot of feedback and messages from you, and it really motivates me to write more. Every comments and opinion that you guys gave were very encouraging. It was really fun to communicate with you guys.

It was really fun writing this story although it was very challenging. To those who voted this story, I am really thankful as it meant so much to me✨Once again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Sincerely,
Joshdotcom

Things that I learned and review of Stuck With You:

-The storyline is kinda difficult for me because 70% of the story setting is in 7077. But I've drafted the story beforehand and know how it will end, so it was pretty easy to write as have my vision and imagination set. And it was also challenging because I need to relate it with the lock-down situation.

-English is not my first language. Therefore, a lot of grammar and vocab mistakes. But for sure, it is getting better than the last fiction, Boobii Papii Secret Love. In Stuck With You, I really proofread every chapter like 3/4 times before I published it. But still, there are mistakes in it. I'm sorry. Feel free to correct me.

-The character of the story. I really like Gulf's character development in Stuck With You. Mew falls first, and Gulf falls later but he fell harder. And I am sorry for those who don't like a dominant Gulf, a top Gulf to be specific. I like to write him being dominant, idk why haha. He's just so hot lol forgive me Mew😭

-Side characters/couple gave this story a flavor of fun. Yes, they are GOT7's Mark and Bambam. A long time Ahgase right here✨ They are crackheads in real life so why not in the story as well haha.

-I updated pretty fast, right? Did I? Sometimes even 3 or 4 updates a day. The lock-down really got the best of me lol.

-I feel like I'm still lacking in my writing. I'm being insecure lol. Therefore, I am still practicing and want to be better.

- 3 BONUS CHAPTERS is published -

New Stories:

-I have drafted few story ideas. A new story for MewGulf is still in planning, I will update about MewGulf's new story soon. A story about fluffy stuff, or marriage maybe?

- Any ideas and suggestions from you? Any request?

- My story list:

1. BooBii Papii Secret Love [completed]

2. Stuck With You [completed]

Stay tuned for new stories! Don't forget to follow me😘 Thank you very much. I love y'all❤️