#20 Behind the scenes!!!

This one will be slightly long because i love writing this so much. Enjoy ;0

Shot # 11~~~~

Lou began to walk away from the doll with a determined look in his eye "Today we are going to practice avoiding stains, smudges-" Lou looked at Y/n for second before bursting into giggles.

"Y/N YOUR LINE!" Gen shouted, causing the doll to shake out of her trance.

"SPILLS!" you whacked the teacup out of the boy's hands and watched it shatter on the floor. He covered his face and began to laugh as well. You stood in the glass shards so confused. "Again please." Gen pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed.

Lou walked again with the same determined expression saying, "Today we are going to practice avoiding stains smudges-"

"And spills!" You knocked the boy's teacup out of his hand. He then jumped on top of his desk and sang at the top of his lungs,

"MMm WATCHA SAY~~~" while running from Dirkbot.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Enjoy the Big World!" Lou said in a commercial tone. You smiled brightly and ran to pull the curtain rope. When you tugged nothing happened so you you smiled nervously at the camera and tugged again. This time, the entire rope fell on top of you.

You managed to untangle yourself before shouting, "Prop fail! Sorry!"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Shot #13 

"I've never baked before..." Lou whispered to his teammate Ox who whispered back, "Neither have I. What about you Dirkbot?"

Dirk shrugged, "I'm barely given lines, now they want me to make a three layer cake?" 

"Were gunna die." The three whispered in unison.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Oxy!" You ran from Lou's side and hugged Ox tightly. Lou glared intensely at the two people in front of him. "Oh look its Oxy, let's forget about this being a Lou book, the readers wont mind." Lou scoffed and kicked a small sprinkle on the floor. You managed to hear this and decided to play a small prank on him. 

"Hey Ox, wanna mess with Lou?" He chuckled lightly. "Thought you would never ask."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Lou was being dragged away by the tall security officers. But not before he saw Ox wrap his arms around you. Ox was able to see Lou's face and winked. Lou started struggling to get out of the officers arms for real.

"Hey this is starting to look real." Gen whispered to Nolan who was behind the camera. "Yea but what about that?" Nolan put his hand on her shoulder and pointed towards you and Ox laughing together. Gen looked at an angry Lou and back at the laughing duo. 

Gen covered her mouth with a hand and squeaked. "This is tea Nolan. Remind me to add that in the chapter." He gave a two finger salute and smiled, "Yes ma'am"

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Shot #14

"Look at me! I'm in a uniform! It's UNATURAL GEN." Lou stammered as he examined the new wardrobe. He ran to a mirror and tried to comb the untamed blue streaked hair. Nolan watched his friends misfortune and decided to show off the new suit he was given.

"Lou look! I'm perfect now!" He said innocently. He smiled and pointed to his hair and eyes, and then at the perfectly ironed suit. Lou's eye twitched before make a strangled noise.