Her assistant forcefully removed his arms around and push the man away.

"Excuse me,TaeTae!!I'm not seeing or lusting for a man,okay?And who can date when you always needs me every single time."

The teasing begins and things became a little uncontrollable for both them like to two kids mocking each other on the street.

"Hey!Don't blame the company,blame your workoholic ass."

"Uhh?And now it's my fault on taking care of the CEO??"

"It's your fault that you always stay by my side."

"Because i want to."

But this time,it became..emotional.

Taehyung suddenly start to be tranquil,putting his hands on his pocket and let out a deep sigh.

"Well,since..the company is at risk..i've been thinking..that..you should start..looking for another..OUCH!!!"

"I'm not leaving you,okay?Don't you dare do that to me,Kim Taehyung!!!"

The woman hit him really hard on his shoulder while throwing daggerd towards the man.Breathing heavily and clenching her jaw due to complete irritation.

"Yerin,didn't i mention that you can only hit me in some private places?"

"Then don't push me away!!I will just leave when you found a better replacement."

The silly arguement continous until Taehyung notice that the said female is tearing up.

"Yiren..are..you..crying?"

"Idiot!!I'm not crying!!"

"I told you not to curse at me in public!!"

"Then don't say stupid things!!!"

Taehyung smiled towards the rampaging woman and pulled her close to his arm,leaning closer and giggling to stop her from crying.

"Alright,alright..i'm sorry,Ms.Yiren..CEO Kim won't say stupid things again and you can date me until you found yours."

"Are you kidding me,you're not even straight.Why would you date me?"

"But i still have a dick for you to enjoy just incase."

"Disgusting!!I'm not treating you any single food,CEO Kim!!"

"Then i will, Secretary Yiren.."

For a short time,Taehyung forgot about the problems with the company and Yiren forgot about the bad news she's carrying.

But she can't hide it too long so the moment of truth came.

"CEO Kim."

"Hmm?"

"CEO Jeon called this morning and..he refuse to be an investor of the company."

Taehyung is currently busy with his laptop when Yiren went in,handling the grown man a box of banana milk and a piece of hottok that she bought in the convenient store.

"I understand."

She just recieve a smile from the man and continues to do his errands but he suddenly stopped when the woman pushes the food closer to him.

"I'm so sorry,Mr.Kim."

He looked up to the girl and saw her tearing up..no whimpering and tears are falling down her cheeks.

He stared at her and tilt his head while giving a stank face,disgusted on how he cried.

"The hell are you crying about?"