" Son, we still got time to chill. And plus, I need to tell you some." She said as she patted for me to sit down next to her.

" Wazzam?" I said as I sat down to her.

" The real reason I came to New Orleans for those 3 months was because when I was in Atlanta I was dating my ex, but I ended up finding out he got another girl pregnant the night I fought both of em. After my hosting in New Orleans, a couple days later I found out I was pregnant too. So, I just wanted to let you know beforehand just in case you don't wanna go to Hawaii with me anymore." She said looking at me.

I stood up, and walked over to the door to go inside.

" Why you still sitting there Caliana? Come on. Now I'm really finna make sure ya ass take a nap now." I said turning around looking at her.

I couldn't be mad at the fact that she pregnant. Cause all that happened before we met again.

She got up, and I made her go to sleep until it was time to for her to get up, and get ready. While she was sleeping I hired us security fa tonight.

After we both were dressed. We got into the sprinter. We pulled up to the club. I knew Caliana had to get her backend before she went into the club just like she did back in New Orleans the last time.

" Say we dis nigga at? We been outchea fa damn near 30 minutes." I asked Cali.

" Ion know. I told him we was hea. He said he was outside waiting on us." She said.

I nodded my head. The suddenly we heard a knocked on the sprinter van door. I opened it, and I'm guessing it was the party promoter.

" Why you haven't gotten out yet? Everybody in there waiting on you." He said to Caliana.

" I been outchea fa 30 mins waiting on you. Cause ain't nobody pay me my backend." She said back towards him.

" I gotcha money. Just come in first." He said.

" Well, if you got it den give it to me so I can count it. Then, I'll come in." Caliana said holding out her hand.

" I tell you bout you Instagram models, and shit. Always thinking a m'fer tryna get over on you. Just get out the van, AND THEN YOU'LL GET PAID!" He said raising his voice at her.

I got out, and grabbed him by his neck choking him up against the sprinter.

" Say nigga, watch ya tone when you talking to ha! Now, she done told ya ass to give her ha backend, and she'll go in. But we ain't stepping not one foot up in dat bitch until she get ha money! So, run ha money or it's gone be some problems outchea!" I said with my thick ass New Orleans accent as I tightened the grip around his neck.

" Ok, you can let him go now. Come let him go." Caliana said to me as she was pushing me away from the dude.

I let him go, and he pulled out a stack of money handing it all to Caliana.

" Now apologize to ha!" I said to the dude.

" I'm sorry." He quickly said.

" It's all good." Caliana said.

She put the money in the money counter, and it was 25k. We walked in the building, and into her section.