𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷

Start from the beginning

"Where is ayesha and Ahaan? " Azlaan asked, taking a seat.

"Maybe in their room, I'll go look" Ahira sprinted towards Ayesha's room.

"You aren't ready yet? " Said Ahira, seeing Ayesha come out of the room still in night dress, wiping her face.

"Girls come fast ! The breakfast is ready" She continued and without waiting for a reply, ran out, leaving behind a confused Ayesha with her thoughts.

Soon Ayesha and Ahaan both came, the breakfast went by talking and teasing, but Ayesha was all quiet. And this didn't go unnoticed by ahira.

Ahira's pov.

Days passed by and it's already been a week that we all returned from Mahabaleshwar. Azlaan has been super busy with his office and work, which gave me more time to collect to myself.

I was over the moon and back from the i heard that mom, dad and Rinoz are coming back to Mumbai. It was this morning I came to know this and I am cleaning their rooms as they will come by tomorrow Morning. After cleaning I decided to call Ayesha and inform her.
We talked for some time and hung up after informing her about Azlaan's parents' arrival.

I resumed my time pass thing by cleaning our already cleaned room. I arranged and rearranged our wardrobe.
While cleaning I came across my diary that I probably wrote a long back when I was 12th, and I came across the first poem that I wrote.

Brown to black, it was.
Battle of anonymous emotions, it was.
Love at first sight, it was.
Those accidental moments,
When our eyes met?
When our hands brushed?
Causing a havoc within me.
Yeah!
Love at first sight, it was.
A foreign feeling, it was.
In the crowd of thousands, my eyes and heart earns a glimpse of yours.
Something new, it was.
Love at first sight, it was.
You were a fern.
Indeed, the secret bond of love, it was.
A desire to be with you, where the orange blossom blooms, just a desire, it was.
Love at first sight,it was

I don't know why i wrote this, but when i read it the only person that comes to my mind is Azlaan. Of course ours was not love at first sight but I guess I loved him from the first time I saw him as my husband, but something inside me stopped me from confessing. Maybe it was fear, fear of losing people.

I was so engrossed in reading each and every page that I lost track of time. It was 5 in the evening, when I finally decided to close the diary and keep it above the cupboard on the other side. I placed all the unnecessary and small items in a cardboard box and carried them to the cupboard and lifted my hands up to place the box up, but alas! I am short. Looking around I spotted this small stool at the corner. But before I could go and take it, a pair of strong arms lifted me up making me squeak.

"Shh, it's me" He whispered.

"What the hell Aziii! " I giggled as his cold hand made contact with my now exposed warm stomach.

Laughing along he put me down once I kept the box.

"So early today? " I asked straightening my shirt which went up as he lifted me up.

"Yeah, I missed you," He said, suddenly hugging me.

"What happened azlaan" The sudden change in mood had me by surprise.