Chapter 28

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Y/nssi! Where are you!" I shouted we was about to turn towards the stairs when suddenly a woman fell and it was Yesha.I looked up and saw Y / n with messy hair and she was shocked.

I looked at Yesha again and saw that her head was bleeding so I immediately carried her to the clinic.

"Jimin go to Y/n upstairs" I told him before I left.

Y/N'S POV

I was shocked by what happened especially when I saw Taehyung and when they left I was just dumbfounded and suddenly someone approached me and it was Jimin.

"hey y/n are you ok?" He asked worriedly. I didn't answer him I am just keep quiet.

↔↔↔

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Is Yesha ok now? Where is she now?" Jimin asked

"She is in the hospital now and her knee was also injured, the doctor said earlier."

"Btw,where's Y/n?" I asked

"She is in the restroom" Jimin said and I just nodded.

↔↔↔

I am here now in front of the restroom and I am waiting for Y/n to come out.

"t-taehyung?" That was her first word when she saw me.

"Y/n,can I ask you a question?" I said and she nodded.

"o-ok what is it?" She asked

"About Yesha..Why did she fell earlier?" I asked

"I-i know you will not believe but s-she pushed herself"

"why would she do that?" I asked confusingly.

"I-i don't k-know..when she heard your voice she suddenly p-push herself.."

"Why would she do that? I am curious." I said.

"I don't even know!"

I just sighed and I don't want Y / n to blame her for pushing Yesha because I know she won't do that.

FAST FORWARD

I am here at our house and I went home again without my parents, they always carry out their business.

I went straight to my room to rest because I have no appetite now.I was about to close my eyes but I could feel my phone vibrating.I saw Yesha's caller ID, I answered it immediately

[Yesha?]

[Taehyung? A-are you busy r-right now?]

[Not so much why?]

[Can you go here to the hospital?I don't have anyone here in the hospital right now.]

[oh,ok.]

[Thank you so much Taehyung.]