Chapter 24

We are still here at Haedong Hospital and I don't know when we will return to Seoul.Right now I am still here next to dad and also Namjoon oppa but Namjoon oppa is sleeping in his seat now.

Suddenly my phone entered my mind because I had not looked at it for several hours.I immediately took my phone inside my bag and when I opened my phone I saw that it was lowbat.

And I even forgot my charger. How stupid I am.I just sighed and returned my phone to my bag.Mom and Jin oppa suddenly entered with food.

"Y/nssi did you eat already?" My mom asked I shooked my head.

"Let's eat and wake up your older brother" I nodded.

↔↔↔

"Y/n, your class tomorrow?" Jin oppa suddenly asked

"Won't you come to your class tomorrow?" Mom asked too.

"I'll be absent for 2 days I think..."

"You sure?" Jin oppa asked.

"What if there are quizzes?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"We don't have quizzes today and I was only absent for 2 days"

"Ok,you said." Mom said.

•••

T A E H Y U N G ' S  P O V

I've been waiting in front of Y / n's house for 15 minutes but she still doesn't come out.We tried to call and text her but she didn't answer.

"I think y/n is not here Taehyung." Yesha said.

"Who are you waiting for?" Old woman suddenly appeared I think it's y/n's neighbor.

"We're looking for y/n" I said politely.

"Oh,they're not here. I saw y/n with his two older brothers yesterday it looks like they are going somewhere because y / n is carrying a bag as well as his older brothers."

"Is that so? Thank you for telling us ma'am" I slightly bowed.

↔↔↔

"Where's Y/n?" Yara asked when she saw us in the hallway.

"Their neighborhood said that y/n and his older brothers is going somewhere because they're carrying a bag." I said

"and why she didn't tell us yesterday?" Yara asked

"Hi guyss— oh where's Y/n?" Jimin asked.

"We don't know" Yesha answered.

↔↔↔

RECESS

"I tried to call y/n but it's 'out of coverage' " Yara said.

"is something bad happened to her?" Hobi asked worriedly.

"Stop worrying guys,I think she's ok they're just going to somewhere" Yoongi said calmly

"But why she didn't answer our calls?" Jungkook asked.