Chapter 20

"who is your partner?" I asked jungkook.

"I don't have a partner yet"

"Good, ask yara if she have a partner already." I said and jungkook hesitate for a seconds.

"Don't be nervous, just ask him normally" i patted his shoulder. He blew air first before approaching yara.

Aish this man, I don't know why he's very nervous everytime he approached Yara or Yara is infront of him. But maybe that's normal when you like someone.

So we choose our partners because our music teacher said and it was for our project.I looked at them jungkook and yara talking,Yara seems to have agreed to partner with Jungkook. Yara would have been my partner but I promised to jungkook that I would help him with Yara. And Hobi also have a partner already and that was his crush,and Taehyung's partner is Yesha...

Because Yesha approached Taehyung and she asked if it was ok for the two of them to be partners and Taehyung agreed with that.

↔↔↔

"did she agree?" I asked jungkook and he nodded.

"Awee!" I teased him and he just chuckled.

"But how about you?Do you have already a partner?" He asked concerned.

"Eh..I don't have a partner yet, it looks like all our classmates already have a partner, it seems like I'm the only one don't have a partner here." I said and just scratched my head.

"Ok class times up!"our music teacher said and we sat into our chairs.

"Do you all have a partner?" She asked all of them nodded expect me. So I raised my hand to say that I don't have a partner yet.

"Yes Y/n?"

"Uhm ma'am,I don't have a partner yet."

"Ow,ok..."

"All partners approach each other" our music teacher said and they immediately followed of what our music teacher said.

When they were done, our music teacher immediately scanned all the partners."both of you." She said while pointing to Taehyung and Yesha."They will be your partner y / n" our music teacher said. I immediately nodded.

"So, now you know your partners. So I choose you who want to be your partners because you will make your own song.It's ok if there is a rap part in your song, the important thing is that the lyrics are meaningful for example, you are referring to our environment."

"I will give you 1 week to make your own song, it's ok if your voice is not very good as long as you are confident in what you are singing it's 5 points for me.Gets class?" We nodded.

"Ok,class dismiss."

↔↔↔

"I'm your last subject teacher right?" Our English teacher asked and we Immediately nodded.

"I will leave what you will do today because I cannot teach today because we have a meeting. You have nothing to answer today you just write about our topic today and make sure you finish it because I will check it tomorrow." We just nodded.

"Ok I will leave now,be quiet ok?"

"Yes Sir!" We said.

•••