Chapter 31

Today is December 1 time flies so fast. We only have a two-week after that it's our Christmast break.

IN SCHOOL

"Y/n-ah!" I turned around and I saw Jimin running towards me.

"what?"

"Do you want dumplings? I made this!" He said smiling.

"jinjjayo? Let me try, if this is yummy." I said reason to make Jimin laugh.

"of course! It's yummy. Here." He said and he gave me a one dumpling.

"hmmmm..."

"it's not yummy." I jokingly said. I saw him pouting.

"just kidding! It's yummy!" I winked at him while giving a thumbs up.

"I thought it was not delicious." He said.

"Nah..it's delicious.I was just joking around." I chuckled.

↔↔↔

"Are you and Taehyung ok? I noticed you are not paying attention to him." Yara asked.

"uhm..I'm just not in the mood." I lied.

"I know you're lying. What's really happened both of you?" Yara asked. I sighed..

"it was just.. he hurt my feelings." I said.

"what do you mean?"

"I really can't tell what really happened but I just really don't like those who say hurtful words to you because you did something you didn't really do." I sighed.

"The one who will tell you hurtful bad things even if he does not know what really happened."

"You know you and Taehyung need to talk and let him explain to you and to say sorry to you." Yara said.

"But I can't face him right now and he even not give me time to explain before and he immediately blame me." I said.

"It's your decision y/n." Yara patted my shoulder.

I sighed..

why my brain saying that I am mad at him but my heart saying that I'm not..

↔↔↔

DISMISSAL

"y/n.." I looked behind me and I saw him

"Can we talk pls.. just a minute" he said.

"What do we need to talk about? The incident?" I coldly asked.

"No,I am just want to say sorry y/n..I know you're mad at me because I told you hurtful words before but can we just forget about it–"

"Forget? haha really forget Taehyung? After you blame me and told me hurtful words and for not trusting me and you just say forget about it?! You know how much I trust you Taehyung I thought you're trusting me too..but no you're not. You just say hurtful words to me even though you really not know what really happened." I said.

"Sorry about that. That's why I am here to say sorry to you for what I have done. I trust you y/n,yes i really trust you but yesha brainwashed me. I thought she's kind and humble but she's not. I know if I say sorry to you it will never be back how I say hurtful words to you but I hope you can forgive me." He said and I saw his eyes that he's sad.

"I really can't tell that I already forgive you Taehyung. Just give me a time to think and pls can we just stop talking for awhile. Please" I said.

"Ok y/n..As long as you're happy with that." He weakly smiled at me. I immediately left after he said that.

I don't know Taehyung if I am really happy when everytime we're not talking. I just need time to think and I need more peace of mind now..I hope you understand that.

A/n: Sorry for short update. Merry Christmas to all 🎄

 Merry Christmas to all 🎄