Chapter 19

"What are we doing here in the jewelry shop?" I asked him as we entered in jewelry shop.

"I will buy a necklace" he simply said and his eyes focused on the beautiful necklaces.

I was just looking and I was just waiting for him to finish choosing the necklce he wanted.

When he finished choosing, he immediately paid for it and he approached me.

"It's pretty right?" He asked and he showed the necklace he bought.

"Wow,yeah it's pretty." I said and looked at the necklace as well as its price.

"It is very expensive. Who is this for? For your mother?" I asked.

"Aniya,For the girl I like." He said.

"Oh jinjja?" He nodded.

"That girl was so lucky.." I whispered.

"Give it to me, let's eat I'll treat you." He said,I immediately returned the necklace.

"Let's go" I said while smiling. Taehyung let out a small chuckled.

A/n's Pov

Y / n and Taehyung are in Myeong-Dong.

"What do you want to eat?" Taehyung asked Y/N.

"Grilled Cheese and Rice Cake.Taehyung nodded and took his wallet out of his pocket,and y/n focused his eyes on the foods.

They are now eating their foods.

"What?" Y / n said as she stopped eating because she caught Taehyung looking at her.

"Nothing" Taehyung answered and he let out a small chuckled. Y/n nodded her head and she continue to eat.

↔↔↔

"Thanks for your treat Taehyung" Y/n smiled.

"You're welcome" Taehyung said as he looked to Y/n but Y/n caught him again.

"Yah! Is there something wrong in my face?this is the second time I caught you looking at me."

Taehyung came closer to Y / n and lowered his level so that their height would be level. Taehyung immediately wiped the little dirt on the side of Y / n's lips with his thumb.

Y / n was surprised by what taehyung did because she did not expect it.

"Haha you're cute. Were you surprised by what I did?" Taehyung chuckled. Y / n felt that she was blushing so she lowers her head so that Taehyung doesn't notice it.

T A E H Y U N G ' S  P O V

"I really like when she blushed and when I make her shy" I said to myself and I smiled to myself when I noticed that she lowered her head so that I don't notice.

Y/N's POV

"F*ck I'm blushing." I said to myself.

"Let's go now Y/n" Taehyung said and I immediately nodded and followed him in the back.

•••

"Youre tired already?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah..but its fine." I smiled.

"Do you want a piggyback" Taehyung asked.

"w-what? P-piggy back?" I stuttered

"Yeah."

"We can just take a taxi" I said.

"We don't need that, and your house is also near" he said and I don't have choice.

"Come here" he said and he lowered his level.

Aish..You make me fall in love again..

"Y/n you're ok? You look bothered. Are uncomfortable?" He asked worriedly.

"No,I'm fine" I gave him a small smile.

↔↔↔

"Thank you Tae" I said.

"You're tired? Come in inside of our house so you can rest for awhile.I told you let's just take a taxi"

"No I'm really ok. I'm not exhausted.You're just like a pillow to me." He said.

"Tss,ok fine take care!"

"Bye see you tomorrow again!" He said while smiling ang waving.

"Bye." I smiled before I close the door.

(Their food)

(The necklace design)