17K Special Chapter

Woozi's POV

Today is a day I didn't see coming for a long time. It's my daughters wedding day. She's 27 years old, and she has found the love of her life. Her younger brother, who now 24, was so excited for his sister to get married.

I felt a lump grow in my throat just thinking about it. I can't believe how time has flown by. It seemed like just yesterday I was changing her diapers, and teaching her to talk. Now she's a grown woman, and she's getting married. I suddenly felt hands on my shoulders, which rubbed them lightly. I then turned to see my beautiful wife, Shay. Regardless of how old we are now, she still looks as beautiful as the day I met her all those years ago.

"Are you ok, Jihoonie?" She asked softly, which made me smile.

"Just in shock a bit is all, Princess." She then sighed softly.

"I know. It's hard to believe our baby girl is getting married."

"Do you think we did a good job raising her, Shay?" I asked softly. She then gave me a warm smile, before kissing my cheek softly.

"We did the best we could. We taught her right from wrong, and gave her all the love and support in the world. Now she will take what we taught her, and then she will use it to raise her own kids." Tears began to form in my eyes from my wife's words. She then turned me around, and wiped away my tears. "She loves us Jihoon. You are an amazing father. But now we have to let our little girl do things on her own, and let her go on a new adventure."

"I love you." I whispered. "I love you now as much as the day I met you. I'm so thankful that you are my wife and the mother of our children." She then gave me a smile.

"I'm so thankful that you were Shy. I fell in love with you, and I'm so lucky to be yours. I'm so thankful that our love gave us two beautifully smart children." I then kissed her softly.

"I don't know where I would be without you."

"Good thing you never have to find out." I then pulled her in for a hug, before we heard music playing in the distance. We then pulled away from each other and smiled. "It's time."

"I think I'm ready now. Let's go walk our little girl down the isle."

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this ! I can't believe this book has gotten as much love as it has! It's so hard to believe this book is 3 years old! As a thank you I decided to write this special chapter for you guys! If it goes well I may do a few more! Once again thank you so much for all the love that you have given this book. Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51