Safe and Sound

Woozi's POV

I drove as fast as i could. I ran stop signs, I ran red lights, and I almost got hit once or twice. Nothing was going to stop me. I have waited so long to find her, and now that I know where she is I'm going to bring her home. When I got there I stopped harshly. I got out of the car, and ran inside. I walked in, and saw her sitting in the middle of the floor.
"Shay..." I said happily.
"Jihoonie look out!" She shouted.  I saw someone run towards me. I then took out my gun, and shot him. I ran to Shay and untied her. I then carried her bridal way out of the door. I quickly put her in my car. Then the police pulled up. I told them what happened. They kept it brief so that way I could get her to the hospital. When we got to the hospital I sat in the waiting room, until they called me back. When I saw her I ran over to her, and kissed her.
"I've missed you so much. You have no idea."
"I've missed you too." She said.
"Shay..."
"What is it Jihoonie?" She asked.
"I thought I lost you." I said. "That scared me. It also made me realize that I can't live without you." I then pulled out a small black box. "Shay...... Will you marry me?" I asked.
"Yes!" She said. I then slid the ring on her finger, before I kissed her. I then got into the bed with her, and cuddled with her until we both fell asleep.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51