Stolen

Woozi's POV

I stayed and Shawna's house last night. She was really torn up over the events that followed yesterday. She had nightmares, cuts, bruises, tears, and a painful memory. She's so pure, so innocent, and so beautiful. Why would someone do such a thing? That is what I will never understand. She didn't come to school the next day which was understandable. I got the shit beat out of me for helping her, but she's my princess. I would have helped her regardless. The next day, she was still a no show. After 4 days I panicked. That afternoon I went to her house. Her family hadn't seen her since the day she got beat up. I lool around the whole city for her. She's missing. Someone stole my princess. I then ran to the park. I dropped to my knees, and just broke into tears. What am I going to do if I never see her again? Shes the only one who has even made my life remotely exciting. Not to mention I have fallen in love with her. What if I never get to hold her again? Kiss her again? Hug her again? I can't live without her again. My life was meaningless until I met her. I then calmed down for a moment, and my sorrow turned into rage. I will hunt down the people that took her from me, even if its the last thing I'll ever do. I will do it for my princess.

Hey guys! Let me know what you think in the comments below. I hope you enjoyed it. Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51