Lunch

Woozi's POV

Lunch. My favorite subject. The only have to know 2 things. 1.) Who to sit with and 2.) What to eat. It's so relaxing. You don't have to work anything, but your mouth. I am sitting with my regular friend group. S.Coups, Jeonghan, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Jun, The8, Hoshi, Seungkwan, Vernon, DK, Dino, and Joshua. Everyone was sitting around talking about homework. Me, I had my mind elsewhere. I looked around and my eyes drifted to a table full of girls, but there was only one worth paying attention to. Shawna. I watched her. She smiled shyly. Her laugh, oh how I wish I could make her laugh. Her mouth, how I would love to kiss those lips, or hear her say my name. How I would love to hold her hand, or touch her beautiful pale cheek. I have never seen such perfection in my life. All of a sudden I feel a tap on my shoulder, and my attention is pulled away from the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I then realized it was Hoshi.

"I saw you staring at her." Hoshi said in a teasing tone.

"Shut up." I said with an annoyed huff.

"Oh is Woozi hyung still staring at that new girl?" Seungkwan added.

"What new girl?" Joshua asked.

"In our math class there were these 2 new girls, and Woozi has a crush on one." Hoshi said.

"Which one?" S.Coups asked. Seungkwan pointed to her. I then turned in her direction. She suddenly turned my way and my heart stopped. She waved at me and smiled. I looked around to make sure she was waving at me and I waved at her shyly. Her smile widened at me, before her friends stole her attention. She deserves to be stared at. Her beauty should be paid attention to. If she was mine I would never stop giving her attention. She deserves whatever she wants.

"How cute." Jeonghan said and I turned my attention back to the boys.

"I'm not cute." I said angrily.

"Well you 2 making goo goo eyes at each other is." Mingyu butted in.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I said was a scowl.

"Yes you do." Wonwoo said.

"You like her and she likes you. So what's the problem hyung?" Dino asked.

"I can't talk to her and I don't deserve her." I said while staring at the table.

"Why do you think you don't deserve her?" The8 asked.

"Because she is so beautiful and I'm so ugly." I said sadly.

"Not in her eyes your not." Jun said.

"You don't know that." I said.

"Actually we do." Vernon said.

"How?" I asked.

"Because she keeps looking at you." DK said. I turned around and caught her eyes, before they darted away. I quickly turned back to the boys.

"I still have a big problem." I said.

"What's that?" Joshua asked.

"I can't talk to her."

"Then let's come up with a plan that doesn't involve talking to her." Hoshi said. So for the rest of lunch we came up with a plan. I just hope it works.

Hey guys! So sorry it took so long to update this book. I will try and work more on it. I also have some other books that I'm writing right now, but I promise I will try and update this book more! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51