Wedding

Woozi's POV

I am terrified. Today is the day I marry the love of my life, but all I can think of is what could go wrong. I'm currently standing at the end of the aisle, and I'm a shaking mess. Once the music plays I began getting more nervous. I try to take deep breaths, but nothing works. When I look up at her it all fades away. I then realize how beautiful she looks. Her hair is now short, but she still looks beautiful. All I can do now is smile. The wedding flies by, until it's time for us to save our vows. I decided to go first.
"Shay. From the moment I saw you I knew that I had to have you. After the first time I talk to you I felt as if my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I never in a million years wanted to fall in love, until I met you. You gave a word that I used to find ridiculous, became my whole world. You've become my everything in a nutshell. I honestly don't know what I ever did without you. But I vow to cherish everyday with you, and to always love you unconditionally. You will always be one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Regardless if we grow apart, or if we are separated by death. You will always be the only one for me." I said. After that I blocked the rest out, because all I could do was stare into her beautiful blue eyes. After we kissed. It made our love all the more better, because now she is mine and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51