Partners

Woozi's POV 

I am currently in music class. Today the teacher is putting us in partners, because we are meant to write a song together. Class hasn't started yet, so I am stealing glances at Shawna. Today she is wearing a purple hoodie, and black jeans, with her hair down. Her hair is straight at the top, but wavy at the bottom. She's beautiful no matter what she wears, she's still beautiful. To me it wouldn't matter if she was in a baggie T-Shirt and sweat pants. To me she would still be the most beautiful girl in the world. I am trying to write her a note for later. I love her smile, so I'm trying to write something cheesy. Last time I did she smiled real big, so I take it that she likes cheesy letters. I then heard the teacher walk through the door, so I put my pen and paper away. 

"Good morning class. Today I will put you in partners. When I assign you a partner you can't change it. For this assignment you and your partner are to write a song together. It has to be a duet, and you have to have it ready to preform in class next week." The teacher said. He then started calling out names. I hoped to get Hoshi or Jun, since they are the only two friends I have in this class. "Kwon Soonyoung and Wen Junhui, you two will be partners." Damn it. I thought to myself. Now I hope that I am alone. "Lee Jihoon and King Shawna. You two will be partners." After the teacher said that my heart stopped. My partner is the most beautiful girl in the world. How can I work with her, much less talk to her!? I then looked up and I saw her walking towards me, so I began sitting up in my seat. 

"Hi." She said with a shy smile. All I could do was smile at her and wave. "I'm Shawna, but you can call me Shay." She said. I could feel my cheeks turn pink. 

"I-I'm Jihoon, but you can call me W-Woozi." I said. I hate stuttering in front of her, but all she does is smile at me and laugh slightly. 

"I'll see you after school in the library, so that way we can discuss the project." She said.

"I-I'll b-be t-there." I said. She then smiled and kissed my cheek. 

"See you later Jihoonie." She said and walked away. I held my cheek. She kissed my cheek. She also gave me a nickname. I had a wide smile plastered on my face. After that I smiled for the rest of the day. At the end of the day when I went to leave her a note, I saw that there was note addressed to Shy. I quickly grabbed the note, and stuck the other note in its place. I met with Shawna in the library. We talked about the song and we decided to write a love song. We both agreed to meet everyday after school in the library until it was done. When I got home, I read her note. 

Dear Shy, 

I really love your notes. You are very sweet, but right now you are making me torn in two. I really like you, but I also like someone else. If I never get to meet you in person, then I may forever wonder who you are and if we would have been good together. I hope to meet you soon. 

Until Next Time, Shay

All I could do was feel my heart slowly break. Who is the other guy she likes? Who am I loosing her to?

Hey guys! So sorry it took so long to update this book. I will try and work more on it. I also have some other books that I'm writing right now, but I promise I will try and update this book more! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51