Scars

Woozi's POV

I kissed ever scar she had, and then I kissed her tears away.
"What do I have to do to show you that I'm not perfect?" She whispered.
"No matter what you will always be perfect to me, because I love you. Nothing you can say, do, or show me will change the way I look at you. No matter what in my eyes you will always be perfect." I said as I put one hand on each side of her face. "You are so beautiful." I whispered as tears rolled down her face, as her frown turned into a broken smile. I then placed a soft kiss on her lips.
"What did I do to deserve you?" She whispered.
"You are broken. So am I. That's why we were meant to find each other." I said. We then laid on the bed. We were tangled up in each other's arms as we drifted to sleep. The next morning i woke up to her in my arms and all i could do was smile. I kissed her softly until she woke up.
"Hello beautiful." I said and she blushed.
"I'm not beautiful." She said.
"Yes you are. You are to me." I said and she smiled.
"Can you make me a promise Jihoonie?" She asked.
"Of course. Anything for you." I said.
"Promise you won't hurt me? I've been hurt so much that my heart can't take much more." She said sadly.
"I would never do anything to hurt you on purpose." I said.
"Please promise me?" She begged.
"I promise baby."

Hey guys! Let me know what you think in the comments below. I hope you enjoyed it. Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51