The Plan in Motion

Seeing his body fall so fast like a dolls strings snapping. Please dont be dead I chanted a mantra as I ran back to him screaming "Dipper!!"
Head to chest I hear his heart and its rhythmic beating, sighing in relief I have to run and get gruncle stan or ford.

Running inside, both exit the rickety old elevator, running to them I can't stop the tears. I can't breathe.... why can't I breath!? please! please! "Dipper" I scream pointing to the door I say screaming, Ford runs to the door as I struggle to get air in my lungs, It feels like the dark is closing around me. "Mabel, breathe" I hear gruncle stan speaking over the pounding in my ears, in, out, in, out I continue to focus.

As I begin to feel my knees on the floor as I feel a faint ache from them. I know they'll bruise later. Wiping the tears I start to apologize "I'm sor-" stopping mid-glare I look down. I feel ashamed I had gone so long without having a panic attack.
I see Ford carrying dipper in "kids too light, has he been eating?" Ford asks as he starts up the stairs. We follow behind him "nah kids just a little skinny, when he wakes up he'll wake to a feast!" Stan says his attempts at lightening the mood falls a little flat.

Laying him down ford sits there with a constipated look.
Mabel, when did dipper suffer from these fainting spells?" He asks with a weird look on his face.

Thinking it over I can only give a vague answer "I don't think he's ever fainted this much, just since we got...here" I say slowly realizing it now. "Ever since we came to Gravity falls" I say quietly. "Ford whats happening? Why is dipper fainting so much?" I say a little worried now. He exhales harshly before pulling the covers over dipper. "We have to make a few calls, this has gotten even more serious" in a grave tone he walks swiftly out and down the stairs.

Looking over at dipper, I follow Stan and we find Ford in the kitchen on the phone. "Fiddleford... we have to talk"

-------------

I wake to sound of my gruncle fords voice. Crawling out I walk to the top of the stairs.
"Bill was a being of pure energy, with rift he became a solid being with immense power at his hands, enough to stop even time itself.

We need to find a equation that'll either trap bill or at least bind him to it." I hear my family gasp
"But isn't bill dangerous!?"
Yes in theory, but what if having his control ripped so suddenly from him left him powerless? Or at the very least drained, I don't know any other thing that'll work" he sighs. "If we wait and Bill is able to Gather his power back we'll be sitting ducks."

Looking at all my family, I feel so trapped, I dont want to hurt bill but I desperately want everything to go back to normal. As they continue talking. I edge away from the group, I have to talk with bill, maybe he'll have a solution. I slowly back away and make it to my room before locking it behind me. "Bill, we need to talk please answer me" I say to no one, as the silence continues. I feel like a idiot what did I think would happen blushing I decide to walk to his statue. I need to get closer to strengthen our connection.

Getting dressed, I brace myself for the people that are downstairs. I know its just my Family but I still feel nervous. I haven't been on good terms with them lately. So much has happened this summer. I feel so tired sometimes, when did dealing with people become so tiring.
When did everything become so muddled and draining.

Fords plan is to trap bill, and as much as the tear needs to be fixed, I can't stand to see bill hurt. I know the danger if we keep prolonging all of this, all the chaos that's spreading and corrupting so many people.

Walking back to the window I feel a little fear creep in, how was I able to crawl down this I think, the ground looks so far away. Grabbing onto the side I begin to slowly inch my way down, as soon as I reach the ground I start running to the woods. I'm sorry guys but before it all gets worse, I want to try and save everyone, even bill.

Reaching the small grove, I watch the small fires bouncing around each other, walking around them I reach his stone. Funny there's no more ominous feeling, no more fear walking into this grove. I still remember that day I first saw you, now here I am willing and wanting to reach you. Touching my hand to the stone I feel myself pulled under so fast, I feel my body fall and yet I'm still standing. A warmth and the sound of someone voice is the last I hear before my conscienceness stops.