Nursing Wounds

And here comes another chapter that I hope u like

When I wake to the decrepit ceiling of the mystery shacks attic part of me wishes I could go back to sleep. Sadly Stan decided I should work this summer, something about building character. When I asked about Mabel he told me she had friends to meet. Won't say it didn't hurt but it's the truth, Wendy's off at college, Soos has a family now and is currently with melody, and Pacifica and her parents moved, her reason was that her parents couldn't stand being humiliated so much. Turns out siding with a Evil dorito with a goal for world domination really changes people's opinions, go figure. Walking down the creaky old stairs I hear ford in the kitchen, perking up I decide to go and ask if I can help him with his research. Before walking into it I hear Stan and Ford arguing. "Ford your hiding things...again!" I slowly and quietly creep closer. "Stan there's some things you won't get, I promise I'll tell you and everyone when I have things figured out, Please trust me".

It goes quiet for awhile before I hear my Gruncle sigh "Look ford I know I don't have the brains to get all that sci-fi  stuff you do but, we're family give me some credit."  "Stan...Please understand I do trust you its ju-" and then the door bursts open "I'm hoOoOme". I flinch at Mabel's voice "we'll talk later Stan when the kids are asleep okay?" "Yeah sure...I'm holding on to you for that talk point dexter " Stan and ford laugh. Damn I was hoping to hear more deciding it's time to come out I walk Into the kitchen "morning" my gruncles look at me "morning dipper" they leave the kitchen shortly after. not really in the mood for breakfast (A/N Ik,Ik i put dinner its fixed) I Pick up an apple and leave the kitchen. I pass Mabel in the hallway crying, She looks at me standing there black tears going down her face from her eyeliner and mascara. I know I'll regret asking but"whats wrong, Mabel?' She wails harder "Oh dipper its so horrible guess what happend?". as she continues crying "uh..what?" wiping and streaking her tears she doesn't continue for awhile.
"Grenda and Candy are leaving for the summer...now I have no friends here", "Oh" was all I could say she turns and glares at me "Oh?... thats all you can say my freinds are leaving me here all alone and thats all you can say?! how insenitive can you be dipper!". She pushes me to the ground running up the stairs.

My eyes follow her till she fades out of my sight sighing I get up and storm out. Since Stan's not telling me to get to get to work might as well take advantage of it and go for a walk in the fo- in town. Walking the way into town instead of driving is to me a small comfort it gives me a long time to think in peace. besides after what Mabel said and did I don't think I could stand being in the shack till I cool off. where does she get off that I don't understand her feelings, or that im insensitive. Continuing my walk I got lost in thought again till I Finally see the small Oregon town. I don't actually have any reason to be here other than that I just want some alone time by myself. Walking by Lazy Susan's restaurant, I continue onward I pass the arcade and keep going, I pass the grocery store and finally I reach my destination Gravity Falls water tower.

I look up and see it repaired and fixed. I make my way up the ladder I notice the lack of robbies Grade-A tagging job. I smile at that last I heard Robbie followed wendy to college. Sitting down and leaning over the edge I just sit there and stare. I try to keep my mind off the way this summer is turning out. " To another great summer" I say sarcastically , I came here to get away from being invisible I feel tears come to the surface. I thought here I had people that cared about me. A place where my opinoins matter I guess nothings changed im still being ignored. Well Who wouldn't, Why settle for me when you can have Mabel ,she's not so depressing or awkward. The life of the party always able to make you smile without having to try. People naturally gravitate to her. If I didn't have the grades I bet even my parents would forget my existence. I know I shouldn't be crying over it, but sometimes isn't so bad, Even im alowed to break down. How can I please everyone When it feels like everyone's against me. Going through these motions I act a part picked out for me since The beginning. I play the fool, and eventually I won't be able to keep going cause i'll have nothing left to give.

I'll always be Mabels brother, forever in her shadow. I numb Myslef, My thoughts and feelings. All to feed the people that turn their back on me. I hate feeling this way. All this stress wears me down, all the things I hide behind a mask are breaking apart. How much more will I have to give, to finally become someone worth acknowledging. Halting these thoughts I can't keep these poisonous thoughts in my head they engulf me in complete sadness, halting my actions. They pull me into the darkness. I stand up and decide to make my way back to the shack. I shove the thoughts I had deep into the crevices of my mind, Hoping to forget that I had them.

Ok so this is another chapter so.... how does it sound. Im hoping that it makes sense and was really good. This was me trying to spark more ideas for the story or something. I had intended it to turn out another way but the story kinda got away form me but i liked it I hope you guys liked it too (>U<)/~baiii~