A Dream

Here's another chapter thanks for the patience and the comments. I'm glad people are enjoying reading. I know it took me quite awhile to uodate this and I do apoligize. I actually used this song for the beginning but then the story got away from me.

In darkness I wake, Entranced with a nightmare, this Neverending blackness that surrounds me, caresses and holds me as much as it strangles and ensnares me. I call out wishing hoping for an answer, Praying they'll hear me. Please don't leave me. And silence still my voice lost within this void. What am I doing here I question over and over waiting for the answer.

My mind falls silent as time passes and still I'm alone, till a hand holds me. Till now I forgot what warmth feels like, the hand pulls me closer. Holds me tight, so warm and friendly. I never want to lose this feeling, never want to be alone. A voice gentle and smooth "come to me" It whispers gentle and kind. "Come to me...hurry" I want to obey, want to bend to their wishes and give anything, do anything. It laughs and simply replies to my thoughts with a "soon...soon we'll meet". No I wanna shout let me stay, dont send me away. A faint chuckles and soon it fades.

Yet again I'm falling, not so scared anymore I know I'm simply waking up. Eyes jolting open as I'm fully aware of where I am. On the cold hard ground I find myself surrounded by endless evergreens. "What the hell?" Is all I can say. What am I doing in the middle of the forest Was I sleep walking?. Picking myself up I decide all I can do is to return home. Wait! I'm in the forest panick fills me as I remember ford's warning. I begin running hoping to find something familiar.

I try to find anything, yet there isn't a single thing I remember, I've never been to this part of the forest. I keep moving not wanting to stand still for long, knowing if I do something bad will get me. The branches from trees blocking light from reaching me, it makes the forest eerie and disturbing. Sweaty and painting I still keep myself running, branches cutting me along the way. Till I see something up ahead it's small but I can feel a smile breakout across my face. Up ahead there's some rays of sunlight breaking through. I throw myself through the branches, tumbling back onto the road.

Feeling sense of dejavu as I recall the other time this happend, I pull myslef up slowly regaining my breath. Now standing I vaguely remember this road. Knowing that if I keep going right I'll be near the shack I start walking again, Able to take it at a more leisurely pace. I listen to the birds chirps and just enjoy this peace. I should definitely continue this, just take a walk now and again.

It doesn't feel long before I see the Shack come into view, and I start jogging to the door. As I open the door I wait to hear I'd someone is up. But it doesn't seem like anyone's up yet. Which is good for me, I don't want to have to answer any questions anyone's as to why I'm all cut up. So as quietly as I can, I make my way up to my room for a change of clothes. I need to desperately take a shower.

Quickly grabbing a set of clothes I run to the bathroom and start the shower, letting the hot water wash away all the dirt and grime that's build up. I sigh as all my stress and worries wash away as well. I'll worry later, in this moment I want to just relax. That dream keeps coming back to me though. That voice I don't remeber hearing it, it sounded familiar but it still felt like a stranger. These dreams are starting to unnerve me, and yet I don't want them to stop. Its funny this is the highlight of my summer. I laugh and shut the water off, doesn't Tha say something about my life.

After leaving the bathroom, I decide to get something to eat. I walk into the kitchen and search the cupboards, looking for the cereal. I hear the grumbling from Stan as he enters the kitchen he says a simple morning and begins making some coffee. I smile and pour the milk and start eating my own breakfast. He sits down and we look at each other neither speaking. "Hey.." he breaks the silence, I look at him for awhile and smile "hello" seeing my smile he gives me his own. We both settle into a comfortable silence and finish our breakfast.

Ok, I'm going to end it here, is it to short? Is it any good? Any thoughts on Dippers dreams? Am I asking to many questions? 😁😅
Well as always thanx for the support and patience with me. I know it took awhile for me to actually write something and I hope you liked it.
Baiiii (^_^)/~♤♡◇♧
Word count - 864