On the train to Hogwarts

Disclaimer!

(All the Credit for all, the character listed below

Albus, Rose, Lorcan and Lysander Scamander, James, Delphi and Scorpius go to J.K Rowling The plot of this story belongs to Warner Brothers and J.K Rowling

Warning!

(There is going to be time travel, but it's not going to dominate the story, there will only be one time travel scene, and that's going to be crucial.)

Note!

I'm going to be using to be using the same cover for every Albus Potter book

Albus gets on the train, sweating, clutching his Cedar  wand, he puts his wand in the bag with all his stationary. He walks along the corridor, James wasn't sitting with them, Albus was irritated with James for taunting him about be a Slytherin anyways, Albus was passing his brother's compartment, he mock glared at his brother and rolled his eyes. He want along the train and at last, found the compartment with a bushy, auburn-haired, bright brown eyed girl. His cousin Rose. Albus sat down across from her. 

Rose peeked her eyes over her book. She gave a slight nod. Albus looked at the book she was reading. A Modern History of Hogwarts. There was a slight purr of a cat. Albus looked around and saw Rose's ginger cat, Crookshanks, then there was a hoot. Albus saw his tawny owl Scarlett clawing at the bars of her cage. Then someone appeared at the door.

It was a boy of about Albus's age. He had platinum hair and alert, steely gray eyes. Albus's spine chilled. Scorpius Malfoy. Uncle Ron had said not to associate. There was a scowl on his face. 

Seeing he had no other choice, Albus opened the door. Upon looking up, Rose promptly got up, took her trunk, and left. He was alone. With Malfoy. 

"Good to see that this son of a blood-traitor is in good hands," Malfoy smirked. 

"You're just like the rest of them," Albus said. "Superior views, everything."

"No, I'm not," he said. "Do you know how it feels to get shunned and isolated? Treated like you're going to blow up Diagon Alley or jinx everyone your way?" 

"No," Albus said. "Seeing as my dad quite literally saved the world... not that I'm bragging or trying to brag or anything."

"Of course," he said, smirk growing, "there's no need for you to brag nor show off. Seeing as your over-inflated head will get its treatment sooner or later."

"I don't have a big head," Albus said coolly.

"Let me guess, then," Malfoy said, "you hate me, due to my father's actions."

Whatever Albus had in mind to accept, it wasn't this. He was scared of rejection. After all, these days, being a Malfoy wasn't easy. 

"I'm not judging you by your predecessors' actions," Albus said. "And everyone is a result of their upbringing. My guess is that you're so used to everyone hating you, you think people do it thoughtlessly."

"Cut the act," he growled. "As far as I know no one has accepted me, and now a Potter, of all people, from all families, comes to accept me with no prior judgement?"

"I believe that people should be judged by their own actions, not their predecessors'." Albus said. "This is an unfortunate problem."

"No one will ever accept me, Potter!" He said as he took his things and left with a sweep of his robes, sending a venomous glare at Albus, holding suspicion within its depths.