Mysteries

Today is Saturday, I change into my sweater and trousers, and go down to the sofa. All the other dormitory boys other than Malfoy is there, since he was studying. 

"So, let's get down to it." Albus said. "The niffler." "Not that again," Lucas groaned. "Even Scorpius would argue your point." "Well, I can see something in it," Julian said. "What's that?" Lucas asked. "I'm speaking not with logic and brains, but with sense." "There was a— well, it wasn't killed." Albus said. "Then you're totally countering what you said." Lucas said. "No, I mean, it seemed like it was knocked out, or body-binded." Albus said. "Ok, that's where Scorpius would come up with excuses, like it leapt and— got an injury." Lucas said. "My point is that it was probably cursed, but not killed." "When did you get on such good terms with him?" Albus asked. "Well, my parents were on good terms with him, so yeah." Lucas said. 

The match like usual is going to refed by Caddel. The game was a few hours after lunch. We went down to lunch. We got our plates and sat down at the Slytherin table. Albus and Lucas were waiting for Kelly. "Kelly!" Albus said. The girl next to Kelly gave a gasp and scrambled back to their seat.  "Nice." Albus said. "That was my friend Lamia, sorry about her, she's kind of--" Kelly said. Kelly sat down across from them, when a girl with light brown hair and hazel eyes came to him, she looked vaguely familiar. "Hi, I'm Megan Gore, and this is Delphi Diggory, " she said.  Nice to meet you two too," Albus said, extending his hand. Megan took it and shook it. "See you around," his new ally said.

They walked into the sunlit grounds. "There he is!" a voice said. Albus looked around to see one of least favorite people at Hogwarts, Atlas Render, lounging on a bench with his friends, Michael  Apex and Gabriel Cooper. Render swaggered up to Albus and took his wand out, Albus did the same. "Flipendo!" Render said. Albus ducked. "Expelliarmus!" Albus said. The wand flew out of hand. Just at that moment, Professor Morales, the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher came into the courtyard. "5 points from Slytherin, Potter," he said coldly. "It would only be fair if Mr. Render joined in." Albus looked around to see Professor Macmillan, head of Hufflepuff. "Macmillan , as you saw, this duel was started by Mr. Potter." the Professor said. "Render started the duel, actually." "Ok, Potter, meet me in the room right next to the courtyard, you too, Mr. Render."