Traps

It had been an hour since Albus asked Rose and got rejected. He was walking along the familiar passageway to the Slytherin common room, but went past it, after that he reached a door. Unlike the other doors, this door was brown, but had a welcoming look to it. Albus whipped out his wand and pointed at at the lock, "Alohomora." The lock didn't click open. Then he saw it, a piece that was straight, but ended at a circular shape and a piece with a chain connected to it, he slid the piece with the chain away from the straight piece, then pointed his wand at the lock once again, "Alohomora." This time the locked clicked open and he slid inside. 

The room looked very cozy, there were leather sofas, cozy armchairs, a bunch of shelves, three coffee tables. This was one of the two locked chambers, Albus imagined both of them to be highly dangerous, but one of them was Room of Requirement of the Dungeons. "Who's there?" came a voice. "It's just me," Albus said. "Albus, is that you?" came the voice. "Yes, is that you, Lucy?" Albus asked. "Yes, come and sit." came Lucy's voice. Albus turned around to see his cousin, Lucy Weasley. Lucy's hair wasn't fiery red like the family's, or auburn like Rose's, but rather brownish burgundy. She inherited aunt Audrey's looks, along with her personality, and Audrey had always been daring and fierce, and never have been letting the slightest inkling of problem go without being solved like a case, the only part, it seemed of her father, uncle Percy's personality she inherited was the good grades part. "Lucy, um— if you would like, we kind of have to do some mystery solving like you know— if you would like to come with us, then—." Albus started. "Albus, are you kidding?" Lucy asked. "If you don't me already, I mean, we are the closest, of course after you and Rose, who are opposites, I'm coming." "Ok, then."

Albus walked back to his common room with a new spring in his step. "Asphodel." Albus said. The wall in front of him instantly turned into a door which he went through. "Well, what did she say?" Lucas asked. "Yes, of course." Albus said. "Since Malfoy and Rose are too busy with their project." "Ok, owl her when we're going."