18

Alisha's Pov

** 7 months later**

7 months have passed. The girls took the news of them having a brother or sister well. They were excited and couldn't wait. Emilio took me to every doctor's appointment. He also doesn't let me do anything! So I do things behind his back. I have a huge bump. It was nothing compared to when I had the twins but you could tell I was pregnant and about to have a baby. A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts.

"Alisha Don't even think about opening that door!" I hear Emilio shout from the bedroom upstairs. I quickly rushed to the door before he could make it out of our room. I open the door. I saw a man who looked similar to Emilio. He had a baby that was about two months old in his arms. Did he have a brother I didn't know about? Next to the man was a little girl around 5. Right behind the girls was a woman.

"Who are you?" the guy and I both asked at the same time. The guy had a heavy Italian accent. I smile while raising an eyebrow.

"I'm Alisha and you are?" I ask. The man gave me a big smile.

"I'm-" He was cut off by Emilio.

"Acario?" the man's smile grew bigger. Emilio's smile was just as big.

"Alisha, this is my older brother Acario, his wife Miraim, their daughter Eva, and a son I had no idea he had," Emilio says. I look over all of them. They all had bright smiles on their faces.

"This is Regolo. I thought it would have been better for you to meet him in person instead of over the phone. We moved here at the beginning of the week. Thought we could use a different scenery" Acario says walking into the house when we motioned them in. They all head to the living room. Emilio and I take the smaller couch while his brother's family takes the bigger one.

"Daddy!" Kat screams running down the stairs. Emory was not far behind her. Emory had a mean face on her as she chased her sister. Kat had her stuffed elephant Emilio got her in her hands.

"Emory ripped Mr. Snuffles!" She cries running over to Emilio. Emilio took the toy Kat was holding out for him. Kat crawled up on his lap. Emory went to the corner and stood there.

"Emory why are you in the corner?" I aske. Emory looks at me before turning back to the corner.

"I can't talk, I'm in time out. I was bad" She grumbles. A smile makes its way onto Miriam and Acario's faces.

"Look, Kat whe can fix Mr. Snuffles. The rip isn't that bad" Emilio says showing her.

"Emory, why did you rip your sister's toy?" Emilio asked. Emory looked over a pout on her face.

"Kat said I couldn't play with him because I lost sparky. So I tried to take it from her" Emory says. Now I know why she stood in the corner. Sparky is the stuffed dragon Emilio bought for Emory the same time he got Mr. Snuffles.

"Emory have you looked under your blanket?" I asked. Emory ran out of the corner and up the stairs.

"So you just weren't going to mention your kids?" Acario asked Emilio. Emilio looked up at me with a smile on his face before looking at his brother.

"They only came into my life a year ago," Emilio says, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer to him.

"Alisha is pregnant, dude. You didn't even tell me you had a woman and was starting a family" Acario grumbles leaning into the couch.

"Well you never let me know you were having another kid" Emilio says pointing to the baby he was holding.

"Well it has been a year and a half since we last talked so you are forgiven for not telling me about your family" Acario says. Emilio scoffs while looking at his brother.

"So any news on Mara?" Acario asked, causing Emilio's hold to tighten.

"She's dead" Emilio grits. He gets mad everytime Mara is brought up. "Slit her throat then shot her" He muttered. Acario's eyes widened.

"What did she do?" He asked. His eyes roamed over to me. I feel Emilio watching me as well.

"She thought she was going to get away with taking Alisha'' He says. I excuse myself to see what Emory was doing. I walk up the stairs hearing my phone ring. I make it to the bedroom just as it stops ringing. I grab my phone and see I had two missed calls from Lewis. I call him back while heading into the twins' room. Emory was looking under her blanket with her whole body under the covers. Her dragon was at the end of the bed on the floor. She must have knocked it off.

Lewis didn't pick up causing me to be irritated. Emory popped her head out of the blanket when I cleared my throat. I pointed to the ground. Emory got off her bed and ran to sparky. She picked it up before racing down the stairs.

I tried calling Lewis again as I walked down the stairs. It rang once before he sent me to voicemail.

"What's wrong?" Emilio asked as I walked over to him.

"Lewis called me twice but I didn't answer since my phone was in the bedroom. I called him back he didn't answer then the second time he sent me to voicemail. I need your phone to call him" I say. Emilio handed me his phone.

"Why do you think he'll answer me?" Emilio asked.

"He technically has to," I say while hitting the call button. The phone rang once before he answered it.

"Emilio what do you need?" He asked.

"Lewis so glad you answered Emilio and not me" I grumbled into the phone.

"Hey I was trying to hit the answer button" Lewis immediately answered.

"What did you need?" I asked.

"Oh I was seeing if you guys were free for dinner... At your place... and you guys making the food" Lewis says causing a smile to form on my face.

"Lewis did you just invite yourself over for dinner?" I ask, causing Emilio to laugh.

"Yeah I haven't seen you since you shared the news of you being pregnant and thought I could really go for some good food. And Emilio is the best cook I have ever met so how about that dinner?" He asked.

""I don't think we want to have you over for dinner" I grumble.

"Alright see you guys at 6" He says.

"Lewis I-" he hung up on me. "That little turd hung up on me" I say handing Emilio the phone. "Lewis asked us to dinner but it's at our place and you're cooking" I smile at Emilio.

"Alright you guys staying for dinner?" Emilio asked. HIs brother looked at his wife before nodding his head.

The guys went to the kitchen while Miriam, Regolo and I sat in the living room. The girls showed Eva their room and were probably playing with toys by now.

"You want something to drink?" I ask. Miriam nods her head and follows me to the kitchen. Emilio hands me two cups of apple juice as I walk in. I send him a smile. He always knew what I wanted before I wanted it. I hand Miriam the glass. She looks down at my arm. I look down as well. I see one of the scars left by my ex. It was the length on my whole forearm.

"Can I ask what happened?" She asked. The guys looked up at us.

"Uh Abusive ex" I mutter while taking a drink of apple juice.

"Is that all of them?" Miriam asked looking up. I shake my head. I lift the back of my shirt showing them the scar of the dart board.

"You didn't let him live did you?" Acario asked Emilio. Emilio looked over at his brother offended.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I didn't let him live" Emilio grumbled.

"You never told me that" I say looking at Emilio. Emilio shrugged his soldiers.

"You didn't know what I did at the time. It was about 4 weeks after I met you I finally found the bastard" Emilio mentioned.

"Emilio I found out what you did the second week of meeting you" I laughed. Emilio stared at me before smiling.

"She's a smart one" Acario says laughing and patting Emilio's back.