6

After showering with the girls we were all clean. I wrap the towel around my body tucking in the corner so it would stay up. I grabbed the girls a towel and helped them both dry off. I rush to put their clothes on before I brush their hair and clip some of their hair back so they don't have stray hairs blocking their beautiful faces.

I walk over to the dresser pulling out the last pair of jeans I had. I managed to grab four pairs of pants and three shirts when fleeing from home.

Digging around I find clean undergarments in my bag. I throw them on as well as the pants.

"Where's your shirt momma?" Katalina asked, sliding down from the bed. I give her a sad smile.

"I have to go and find one baby, I'll be right back how about you girls watch some tv while I'm gone" I turn the tv on flipping through the channels until Disney comes on.

The girls both jump with joy scrambling to get on the bed. Their eyes were already fixed on the tv. I giggled at them before I left the room.

Emilio should have already cleaned the sauce up so I'll try his room first. I knock on his door right next to mine. The door opened a few moments later. Emilio stood there dressed in only pants, his shirt seemed to be missing but hey I don't mind. His body was built pretty well and he clearly works out.

"Your shirt is missing" he started his eyes scanning over my wounds.

"So is yours" I mutter, causing him to smirk. He nods his head inside motioning for me to come in.

"The bathroom is right there or you could just sit on the bed," he says disappearing into the bathroom only to come back out a few moments later with bandages and cleaning wipes.

Peeling my eyes away from him I sit on the bed patiently. He opened the packages before he cleaned my wounds. I hiss in pain when a stinging sensation shoots through the wounds.

"Sorry," he says before he hurriedly placed the bandages over the open wounds. I helped take care of the empty packaging while he went to his closet. I come back to the room seeing he had a shirt on and, to be honest, I'm quite disappointed.

"You might want to put this on before we go," he smirked, handing me another one of his shirts. I mutter a thank you before throwing it on with a blush creeping onto my face.

"Come on let's go" Emilio takes my hand leading me back to my room. He let's go of my hand when we walk into the room.

"Emilio!" Emory jumps up from the bed jumping into his arms. Katalina looks over at us, not amused.

"You ready Katalina?" I asked, causing her to jump up.

"Yes I'm hungry" she squeals jumping on my back causing me to wince in pain but I don't let her know it hurts.

"Hey you girls have to be careful with your mom she still has owies," Emilio says leading us downstairs.

"Lewis will meet us at the restaurant" Katalina squeals in my ear shouting, "hold on uncle Lewis coming are coming!"

Emilio locks the door behind us before making his way towards the car. This car was nothing like the car he drove last night. This car didn't look as expensive and sports car-like. The color of the car was a deep red color which was similar to the one he raced in last night.

"I got two car seats for the girls earlier when I was out" Emilio buckles Emory up on the left side of the car and I make my way to the right side where the other seat was. I buckle Katalina up then open the passenger seat. I slowly sit down in the car. I barely lean my back on the seat not wanting to put even more pressure on the wounds on my back.

Emilio starts the car then pulls out of the driveway. The sun was starting to set so the sky was painted with orange and pink tones. I forgot how beautiful the sunset is. I never got to see the sunset with the girls since we were always trapped in the house because of Wilson and his people he had posted outside the house.

"Wow, momma look at the sky" Emory squeals pointing out the window.

"Yeah it's pretty isn't it" I mutter looking back at the girls seeing their amused faces.

"Have they never seen a sunset before?" Emilio asked, looking at me for a split second before shifting his focus back to the road. I shake my head sadly, "When they were younger, yeah but they were too young to remember it so I guess you can say this would be their first time, again"

Emilio remains silent the rest of the way to the restaurant. Emilio parks in an empty spot close to the entrance. We got lucky with that spot because that rarely ever happens. I see Lewis standing near the entrance of the restaurant waiting. When he spots the car he walks over with a smile.

Lewis opens the door for me. Somehow his smile got even bigger when he saw me. I return his smile giving him a bear hug. "I see you're still living" he jokes earning himself a glare from Emilio. I shrug not understanding why Emilio glared at Lewis.

Lewis lets me go causing me to turn back to the car where Emory and Katalina were still waiting to get out. I reach inside getting Katalina out while Lewis gets Emory from the other side of the car.

"I missed you uncle Lewis" Katalina and Emory say at the same time causing them to giggle at themselves.

"I missed you, girls, too, even though I just saw you last night" he muttered the last part to himself.

"We still missed you" Katalina pouts looking over to Lewis.

"I know Kat. how about we head in and get some food? I'm starving" Lewis leads the way inside while Emilio looks around before following us inside. Why is Emilio always looking around and being cautious?