1

AN// I accidentally deleted the first chapter so here's my rewrite of it. i'm so sorry it's bad i just have no motivation to rewrite a whole chapter. I also changed a lot because i don't remember exactly how the old one went.

ALSO HERES THE PLAYLIST I RECOMMEND LISTENING TO IT BC ITS AMAZING AND IM ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PLEASE ADD SONGS THAT YOU LISTEN TO WHILE READING BECAUSE I ALWAYS NEED MORE LMAO

(also i'm trying to take off songs that are too distracting to have on in the background so if you hear one that's too much to handle please take it off as it's a collaborative playlist)

Sidney POV:

You get a shiver and you snuggle more into Charlie. He pulls you closer and you lay into his warm chest.

You start to drift off when the alarm goes off. Charlie hits it until it shuts off and then pulls you close again.

You roll over to face him. He blinks a couple times and then smirks. "Hey beautiful."

"Ehh" You roll your eyes.

He leans in for a kiss and you jump up and off the bed.

"Sid! I'd kiss you if you had dog shit in your mouth" he yells from the bed.

"Uh huh" You nod while grabbing your toothbrush.

You are brushing your teeth when you feel two hands grab your hips.

"Charles Jeffrey Gillespie! Stop I'm gonna spit this on you!" You shriek as he starts tickling you.

He pauses and you take that opportunity to spit in the sink.

He leans in and your lips interlock. You throw your arms around his neck and part your lips a touch. He takes that as a sign to put his tongue in your mouth. Your tongues battle until his wins.

He moves his kisses down your neck and you let out a slight moan.

'You can't do this now' You think as you push Charlie away.

"Did I do something?" He bites his lip in worry.

"No Char, We just can't do this right now." You sigh, walking over to the dresser.

"But we've done it before, many times before" He comes up behind you and whispers in your ear.

"We didn't have to be at the set in 30 minutes the other times" You turn around and gesture to the clock.

He nods his head and starts to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrive to the set and you're really nervous, Charlie can tell.

"Sid you're gonna do great. You're the best dancer they've ever gotten. That's why you're the choreographer and the lead dancer." He whispers and squeezes your hand.

"Charles!! I missed you!" A blonde haired guy walks over and high fives Charlie.

"Hey Owen! I missed you too!" Charlie gives him a hug.

"Who's this?" Owen points at you.

"This is Sidney, my girl" Charlie wraps his arm around you and pulls you close.

"Awww Charles finally got a girlfriend!" A girl squeals as she runs over.

"Madi, I've been dating her for 3 years." Charlie jokingly punches the girl in the shoulder.

"Sure you have" She rolls her eyes.

"Look it's the whole gang!" A guy with dark brown hair walks over.

"Plus one." Owen adds looking at you.

"Ok well I'm Madi, This is Owen, This is Jeremy and over there is Sacha." The girl introduces you to everyone.

"Great, It's so nice to finally meet you all. I'm Sidney, the lead dancer" You smile.

"Damn wish Caroline was in a show with me." Jeremy laughs.

"Aww is Jeremy jealous" Charlie mocks him.

"NO! Call me Jer!" Jeremy shrieks.

"They act like 4 year olds, come on let's go." Madi pulls your arm and you follow her.

Charlie sends you a confused looks and you just shrug.

"Girl, you could do so much better than Charlie." She sighs once you are out of earshot from the guys.

"He's actually not as bad as he seems." You laugh.

"Sis, He acts like a whole 4 year old!" She giggles.

"He's a good person though." You smile and she just rolls her eyes.

"Well you passed the test!" She squeals.

"What test" You crinkle your nose in confusion.

"If you're going to break Charlie's heart or not. duh!" She laughs.

"I'm more scared that he's gonna leave me" You
mutter under your breath.

"WHAT? No you are a 10 he's literally a -1" She screams, receiving a warning look from the producers.

"I'm not sure." You reply as you flop down on the couch.

"Anyways You're actually so cool. I'm glad that i'm finally not the only girl!" She smiles at you.

"Exactly! I'm stuck with just Charlie, I can't imagine being stuck with 3 Charlie's" You exclaim.

"We need Sidney Mcallister to lead the stretches and then teach the dance" A producer yells.

"I better go, let's talk later?" You say and Madi nods her head.

AN// LOVE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT DAY