Chapter 30 - Istaqbaal (استقبال)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Huzaifa kitna pyara hai na?"

"Hmm mashallah"

"Aur Shiza bhi, mashallah"

"Hmm"

"Tho matlab..ke hume..matlab.."

"You want to have a baby?" He asked looking at her right in the eye.

"Uhh..mmm do you not?" She counter questioned looking here and there.

"Of course I do" he pecked her forehead.

"Why aren't we having a kid then? We're doing everything right, right?" She asked worried now.

They'd been doing 'activities' that usually results in pregnancy, but hadn't had any such signs yet. (A/N; lol idk what better way to say this part😅 🤦‍♀️).

"Don't fret over it. Jab hona hoga hojayga, inshallah" he said easing her.

"Inshallah" she whispered too.
—-

It had been a couple of months since they last spoke about kids. And now they were sat on their bed looking at the two lines on the testing stick. Safiya cried in joy staring at the pregnancy positive stick. Whilst Bilal placed his head on her lap and hugged her belly feeling close to his dearest people.

A while later,
"We should tell the family" he sprung up.

She fell into his arms to feel the joy in running through her. "I'm very very happy. Alhamdullilah" she whispered.

——
"Huzaifa ki dulhan ayyegi" Laiba cooed her 3month old son lifting him up, whilst teasing Safiya.

Unlike Laiba Safiya was very shy abut her pregnancy. When Bilal broke the news to everyone, they all ran to congratulate Safiya and bless her with Duas. She shyly ducked her head in response to the attention.

Laiba who considered herself a master in pregnancy now, because she had recently been through it all, guided Safiya on the important parts.
Qirat fed Safiya with all high nutrition foods for her health. And Safiya was poured with love  by the whole family.

Safiya too like other pregnant women had mood swings but in-comparison to others she was quite subtle. In her entire pregnancy the biggest tantrum she ever threw was at Bilal.
It was during her last trimester, the delivery date was nearing. Bilal had come back from work tired, but seeing his wife always energised him. He brought some chocolates along on his way back like his wife had requested and was peeling the Ferraro roucheds one by one and feeding them to her. He popped one in his mouth too and she was offended. She was not willing to share any of her chocolate right now. Even having eating half the box she craved the chocolate so much that she hated that he took a piece of it.
"Apko kahni thi tho apne liye ek aur box nahi lasaktey the?" She whined.

And he was shocked to see this side of her. He gave her an embarrassed smile "haha sorry".

"Sorry kehne se Meri chocolate tho wapis nahi ayi na"

"Kal aur layeynge ap ke liye naraz na ho...you look too cute like this" he pinched her chubby cheek.

"Owww..are yuh calling me fat?"

"I'm calling you cute"

"Acha so me moti nahi hui?" She asked as if testing him.

Intekhaab✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें