chapter two: the video

regan was now alone in the church.

she decided to be stupid and not leave.

"omg wait this could be good for a youtube video" she pulled out her phone and started recording herself. "whATS UP GUYS ITS YA GIRL REGAN AND TODAY WE'RE GONNA DO AN OVERNIGHT 3 AM 24 HOUR CHALLENGE AT MY LOCAL CHURCH IM SO EXCITED BUT BEFORE WE START MAKE SURE TO SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON AND SMASH THAT SUBSRIBE BUTTON AND BE SURE TO ALSO HIT THE BELL SO YOU'LL KNOW EVERYTIME I UPLOAD! ALRIGHT GUYS LET'S START THE CHALLENGE"

did she give a sh*t that she was screaming like a monkey? no😀

about an hour passed and throughout that time a bunch of weird stuff had been happening. every few minutes regan would hear something fall and would just record it.

another hour in she started seeing strange shadows walking around the altar. again, she didn't really care and would just record it. she started to care when she started hearing voices.

"reeeeeegaaaaaaaan"

"holy heck guys what was that!!!!!!!!!??!,,!?$?$?$?&?$,$,!,"

"regan"

regan stopped recording since she was actually getting concerned now.

"yes?" she responded.

"it's me"

"who?" she asked.

"captain howwwwdyyyyyy"

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGOMGOGMGOGMGKGGMGOGMGGOGNGOGMGOGMOMGOMGOM" she screamed. she pulled out her phone and hit the record button.

"GUYS SO THE DEMON THAT POSSESSED ME A FEW MONTHS AGO IS IN THE CHURCH WITH ME THIS IS CRAZY!!!:!:!:!3!3!3!!3!;!;!4!4!;;!!;!(!(!(!(4!!4!4!3!3!"

"regan," captain howdy started. "i don't wanna hurt you i actually have a serious question..."

regan cut the camera.

"what is it?"

"well...."