chapter 6: the start

"WHAT" regan's mom was shocked for some reason.

"I DO OKAY STFU" regan covered her face in her hands😜.

the room was silent.
the nextdoor neighbors were about to call the police since they honestly thought someone was dying in their house from all the screaming.

"regan" her mom stared her down.

"WHAT" she responded, knowing she was in trouble.

"goddamnit, just get him out of here and stay in your room i'm done with you"

"fine :(" regan ushered pazuzu out of her room and sat on her bed in defeat.

her mom walked out and regan stayed in her room.
pazuzu knew that was his cue to leave, so he did.

"bye bye.." regan mumbled. he was already gone by then.

the rest of the night was uneventful. regan stayed in her room by herself. her mom invited her friends to her house to ask what she should do.

"well, what happened?" amy smith asked.

"my daughter has a boyfriend..."

"oh, isn't she just twelve?" carol ann asked, a concerned look on her face.

"she is, carol ann! that's the problem, she's too young.."

"well, you know kids, it's probably just a platonic thing." lauren johnson implied.

"but lauren, she was serious!"

"um well where is she? why don't we talk to her ourselves?" carol ann suggested.

"CAROL ANN YOU DUMB SHIT WHY ARE YOU EVEN MY FRIEND SHES GROUNDED I DONT WANNA SEE HER DEMON DATING ASS"

"her..her what??" all her friends asked.

"YEAH SHES DATING A FUCKING DEMON"

"h u h ?" her friends were stunned.

regan could hear everything and decided to say something.

"mom stop screaming i'm trying to open my third eye"

chris's friends laughed and chris just got more upset and stormed up to her room.

"YOU SHUT YOUR LITTLE SMART ASS UP BEFORE I SLAP YOU" chris yelled at her.

"that's child abuse, i can legally call the police on you" regan had a smug smile on her face.

"OMG I DO NOT GIVE TWO SHITS NOW GO BACK TO SLEEP"

"mom the neighbors are staring at us calm down"

chris stared back at the neighbors through the window and opened it.

"WHAT?? HAS YOUR DAUGHTER EVER DATED A CREATURE FROM HELL AT TWELVE YEARS OLD??????"

the neighbors looked away and closed their shutters.

"YEAH THATS WHAT I FUCKING THOUGHT"

at this point, she had the entire neighborhood's attention. people walking down the street were staring, people driving by were staring, etc.
chris's friends honestly thought she was insane and left the house without chris knowing.

when chris stopped screaming, she simply walked out of the room and shut the door without a word.

regan lay down on her bed, and from then on the long month began.