chapter 1: the outing

"regan wake up you bum we have church today" regans mom yelled at her. it was 6:00 in the morning and regan was still asleep. she yawned loudly and mumbled, "i dont wannnaaaaaAAAAAAAA😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😾😾😾😾" her mom started getting mad and stormed into her room. "I GIVE ZERO SH**S ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU DONT WANT TO GET THE HELL UP YOU NEED JESUS GODDAMNIT"

"ur so mean to me😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭"

"IDGAF WAKE UP NOW"

regan lay in her bed still half asleep, and decided to get up and get ready. maybe she'd meet a friend at church since she had none(wOw yOu JuSt GoT ePiCLy RoAsTeD rEdDiT 100 DeStRuCTiOn 100 pOg 100).

she got up and grabbed a white shirt and light yellow skirt and got ready for the morning. "that little snollygoster" she mumbled to herself. she walked out 20 minutes later and gave her mom a death stare. "tf is your problem" her mom asked her. regan didnt respond and rather continued to stare her down on the way to the car, on their way to the church, and the entire duration of church as well.

"regan pls stop staring at me you're scaring everyone away"

she didn't move.

"uhm"
"omg regan look its a cute boy your age" her mom pointed at a random wall and when regan changed her direction to the wall her
mom darted out the building as fast as she could and drove home without regan.

"goddamnit"