chapter 5: the break-in

"are you sure this is gonna work-" pazuzu asked regan.

"i mean, i hope it does-" she responded.

regan's idea was to sneak in through the window. of course, her window would be closed and locked. so, pazuzu would have to somehow open the window with his demon powers. since regan's mom was most likely downstairs, they would be able to sneak in quietly, have pazuzu hide in the closet until the coast is clear for him to leave, and have regan pretend she was sleeping so her mom would think everything was normal.

they executed the first part of the plan and went up the stairs outside that were near her window.

"okay now do some weird voodoo thingy to get it open" regan told him.

"ok" pazuzu somehow got the window to quietly open.

"great, lets go in" regan climbed up the wall and hopped through the window.

"REGAN STO-"

"hm?"

"oh shit"

regan's mom was upstairs and had opened the door to regan's room right when she was getting in.

"REGAN WHAT THE DIDDLY DAMN F*CK ARE YOU DOING AND WHO THE HELL IS THAT" her mom screamed at her.

"MOM I CAN EXPLAIN"

regan and her mom continued screaming back and forth while pazuzu watched with a somewhat scared look on his face.

"SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME WHEN I LEFT THE CHURCH YOU MET UP WITH SOME DUDE, GOT TOGETHER AND HAD A DANCE PARTY???" regan's mom asked her.

"UM YEAH PRETTY MUCH" she responded.

"REGAN YOU'RE F*CKING TWELVE"

"YEAH I KNOW-"

"i swear to gOD YOU FRICKING HOE ALSO WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE THAT"

"HE'S UM" regan couldn't really explain that he was a demon.

"i uh-have a birth defect" pazuzu lied.

"OKAY?" regan's mom could tell that a birth defect couldnt look like that but she went along with it.

"ANYWAY REGAN UR GROUNDED"

"MOM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"STFU STAY IN HERE I'M LOCKING THE DOOR ALSO YOUR BOYFRIEND CAN LEAVE"

"MOM STOPPPPPP😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😖😖😖😖😫😫😫😫😫😞😞😔😔😔😢😢😔😔😞😭😔😭😔😔😟"

"WHY ARE YOU SO MAD"

"BECAUSE I-I-

I LOVE HIM!!!!!😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😰😰😰😰🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😕😕😕😕😕😟😟😟😟🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳😘😗😗🥰🥰🥰🥰"