chapter 4: the love shack

they stared at each other for a good minute or two.

"um what now" regan asked him.

"idk" he responded.

they started hearing faint talking and laughter that seemed to be coming from outside. they looked out the large stained glass windows and the people watching them earlier didn't seem to be there.

"huh, i wonder where the people outside went" regan mumbled.

the laughter seemed to be getting louder and louder every second.

"regan-" pazuzu seemed very concerned.

"yeah-" regan responded.

"oh no-"

the front door bursted in.
a huge crowd of people came running in and started dancing.
in the middle of the crowd stood a person with a boombox that was blasting the song "love shack" by the B-52's.

"IF YOU SEE A FADED SIGN AT THE SIDE OF THE ROAD THATS SAYS FIFTEEN MILES TO THE...
LOVE SHACK! LOVE SHACK YEEEEAAAAH!"

"REGAN WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON" pazuzu yelled.

"I DON'T KNOW😭😭" regan responded.

"I'M HEADING DOWWWWN THE ATLANTAAAAAA HIGHWAAAAAAAAYYYY...."

"wowwww💔💓🌸☺️💜😳😰👁🤍👀💔🙂😫🥰👹😭💓😆😓💔😓🙏💓💔🤍💜🤬💜👀👹😳☺️💓💔💓😍🤍☺️👹☺️😠😳🤍😀😆🔫😆😆💔💜😳😓😳😳🙂😫🙂😀🙏🌸💔💜😭😠☺️💜💜🤬" they both said in unision. yes they did do every reaction i typed uwu.

"im gonna go aesthetically party with them bye lol" regan said.

regan ran toward the crowd at the front of the church and started singing and dancing with them CUTELY

"ughhhhhh" pauzu groaned. he then followed her bc yeah

"I GOT ME A CAR, IT'S AS BIG AS A WHALE, AND WE'RE HEADIN' ON DOWN TO THE LOVE SHACK!"
"I GOT ME A CHRYSLER, IT SEATS ABOUT
20, SO HURRY UP AND BRING YOUR JUKEBOX MONEEEEEYYYYYY!"

"pazuzu if you aren't even gonna like try to have fun gtfo"

"no❤️ig i'll do the wap dance or something"

"that's aesthetic"

pazuzu started PERFECTLY doing the wap dance in the middle of the church and everyone was yelling and cheering him on!!!🤣✝️🍷

"yes"

"woooooo ig" the crowd cheered him on.

the next hour or two went by in a whirl of glitter, colored lights, and music.

people started retreating and heading home. regan and pazuzu decided to leave as well, not knowing where they would go.

"so, where to?" regan asked.

"uhm-" pazuzu had no clue where they would go.

it was already midnight(how the hell is it midnight already) and regan's mom would definitely not let her into their house with a demon boyfriend.

"i have an idea uwu"