*+* Time Carries On *+*

Start from the beginning

As she left the nursery, Littlepaw saw Leafpaw giving a few herbs to Cloudpaw. She smiled and padded to them. "Littlepaw!" Cloudpaw meowed excited. 

He was laying down with his tail swishing as he called her name. Leafpaw turned to her, and Littlepaw slowed down and sat down next to her friend and brother. 

"Hello. How are you doing?" Littlepaw asked her brother. "I'm better now, thanks to Leafpaw." He meowed happily. Littlepaw turned to Leafpaw and licked her cheek in a thank you. 

"I owe it to you. You helped save my clan's life. Thank you so much for helping." Leafpaw thanked Cloudpaw with a smile. Cloudpaw purred. "No problem!" He smiled back. 

Littlepaw and Leafpaw started chatting with Cloudpaw for a little, before FrogLeap and QuietHeart called them. 

"We'll be right back, brother." Littlepaw smiled and stood up, followed by Leafpaw. "I'll wait." Cloudpaw nodded and the two she cats left the white tom.

*+* A Half-Moon later *+*

"Thank you for saving my clan WillowStar. We will never be able to thank you enough for everything you've done." WolfStar said to the ForestClan leader. Littlepaw was sitting beside her mentor, who was sitting beside their leader. 

Behind the DarkClan leader, DarkClan cats were getting ready to leave. Whether eating something small, or saying goodbye to their ForestClan friends. Littlepaw couldn't help but feel sad about the clans departure. 

She had seen many cats grow a friendship, only to become rivals and enemies again in no time. 

The apprentice was happy that DarkClan was able to heal so rapidly, and that their clan didn't lose many cats, but she hated the idea of having Leafpaw away from her again. 

After a while of WolfStar thanking WillowStar, Littlepaw was dismissed by her mentor, and hurriedly padded to Leafpaw, who was saying goodbye to Cloudpaw. The two had grown as close friends. 

Littlepaw was happy that her brother and Leafpaw had gotten along well. She got beside them, and gazed the the beautiful she cat in front of her. 

Littlepaw smiled as Leafpaw stepped forward to hug her. Littlepaw hugged the she cat back, drinking her scent before she had to leave. 

"I'll see you soon." Leafpaw smiled when she back away. "Yeah, see you soon." Littlepaw meowed. FrogLeap called his apprentice's name and she padded to him. 

The dark tom nodded to his leader, who bowed his head at WillowStar, and started walking towards the camp entrance. Littlepaw waved her tail in a goodbye to Leafpaw, who waved back, and disappeared through the vine tunnel. 

Littlepaw sighed and walked towards the medicine cat den, where QuietHeart was waiting for her. "It was fun having DarkClan over. Too bad FrogLeap and Leafpaw couldn't stay. I was getting used to them already." QuietHeart said sweetly as she turned around and walked to the back of the den. "Yeah." Littlepaw sighed and walked after her mentor. 

Thoughts dragged Littlepaw's mind away from her mentor, but her mentor swishing her tail at her face brought her back a couple seconds later. 

"Wh-What-Huh?" Littlepaw shook her head and looked at her mentor. "Were you even listening to me?" QuietHeart asked, twitching her whiskers. 

"N-no. Sorry QuietHeart." Littlepaw said looking down. QuietHeart huffed, then sighed and stood on her back legs to peek inside the herb holes. "As I was saying, we used many herbs to help the DarkClan cats. We should head out and look for more." QuietHeart said, dropping herself down and turning to her apprentice.