*+* Prologue *+*

The forest grounds were dark as a soft breeze blew the tree tops. 

Silence ruled the night. 

Fireflies raised from the ground as a shadowed body ran through the undergrowth. The swift black body pounced over a tree trunk and rolled down the small hill. As it got back to it's paws, the cat started running again until it left the forest. 

The cat slowed down the pace and approached a pond. The pond was crystal clear, and thousands of small pebbles could be seen at the floor of it. The night stars danced upon it as the wind moved the water. 

The black cat touched to pond with his nose, and then sat back up. He stared at the surface, watching the stars start to move. He tilted his head up and curled his tail around his paws. His white tail tip slightly moving. 

As he looked up, he noticed three stars approaching him, gracefully dancing in his direction. He squinted his eyes and noticed they were not stars, but majestic and agile cat bodies, gliding through the night sky. 

They landed at the opposite side of the pond, and the black cat bowed his head. They bowed their heads back, and sat down. "Greetings Owltail What an unexpected visit of yours." The she cat at the front spoke first. Her voice piercing the silent night air. 

"Why did you come and visit?" The other she cat asked. Her fluffy and feathery tail swishing impatiently. "I received your message, and needed more answers. Who is the chosen cat? Which Clan are they from? What is the destruction and when will it happen?" Questions flew right out of the medicine cat's mouth. 

The star pelted she cats ears twitched as she shook her head. "The chosen will not be revealed. This cat must find their destiny on their own." The she cat said calmly, her ice blue eyes stuck on the black body in front of her. 

Owltail looked away under the she cats powerful eyes. "I understand, Silverstar." He said, unable to look at the cats in front of him. "It's almost day time. Your Clan will need you back soon. Go." Silverstar stood up straight, making her seem taller than she actually was. 

The cats behind her looked at each other and twitched their ears. Owltail nodded and turned around. Silverstar and the other two cats stayed until they saw his white tail tip disappear in the forest undergrowth. 

"Silverstar. Are we sure we chose the right cat?" The transparent Calico she cat to the leaders right asked, twitching her tail tip curiously. 

Silverstar didn't move. She stayed still, her eyes trapped by the brightness of the pond. "She's a special kit, AppleSpot. I can assure you, we won't regret the choice we made." Silverstar turned slowly and the cats in front of here nodded. 

The leader, followed closely by AppleSpot and SoftTail, lifted themselves up, and flew back to form part of the night sky.