*+*May StarClan light your path*+*

*+* Third POV *+*

The moon was at it's peak when the Medicine Cats arrived at the Star pond. Littlekit had spent the whole way walking beside Leafkit, getting to know the medicine cat apprentice a little bit better. 

"Is it cold in DarkClan?" Littlekit asked as they walked. "A little, but I guess I'm just used to it by now." Leafkit purred. Littlekit smiled. 

They reached the top of the hill, then started to descend towards the Star Pond. The bright and crystalline pond was located in a small hidden undergrowth. 

The pond had a sandy shore around it, and from the farthest edge of it, there was a small and soft waterfall, which creates the pond. It was surrounded by tall grass and large rocks through where they needed to climb. 

"Welcome to the Star Pond." QuietHeart said as the two cats in the front moved the grass apart, revealing the Star Pond ahead of them. Littlekit and Leafkit looked at each other, both had a beautiful smile on their faces. 

The two she cats, flanked by their mentors and the other two medicine cats, broke into the small clearing. Littlekit had to squint her eyes because of the bright moon shining down on the pond, making it a bright turquoise color. 

"It's beautiful." Littlekit said to her mentor, who nodded with a smile. QuietHeart sat down beside the pond, and the three other medicine cats behind her. Littlekit, as well as Leafkit, sat down in front of them, their tails twitching impatiently. 

"Littlekit, is it your wish to enter the mysteries of StarClan, by becoming a Medicine Cat?" QuietHeart asked her apprentice. "It is." Littlekit chirped excited. QuietHeart chuckled, but pricked her ears seriously. "Then come forward." QuietHeart spoke again. 

Her soothing voice traveling around the pond and to Littlekit's ears. The small kit nodded and stepped forward. 

"Cats of StarClan. I present you with this apprentice. She has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant her with your wisdom and insight so that she may understand you ways and heal her Clan in accordance to your will." QuietHeart's words made Littlekit shiver. Something about them just, made her feel uneasy and..... scared. 'What is this?' She thought to her insides. 

QuietHeart looked down at her and then both backed away, letting FrogLeap step forward. He repeated the same with Leafkit, and she seemed to hesitate as soon as FrogLeap finished. 

The six cats situated themselves around the Star Pond, and licked its calm surface, making it twist a little. Littlepaw and Leafpaw were the last ones. Each one was supposed to be beside their own mentors, but neither of them wanted to sleep for some reason. 

"Littlepaw. Come here." Leafpaw whispered. Littlepaw t jumped over the other sleeping bodies and got beside her friend. "What is it?" She asked when she got to Leafpaw. 

"I....I don't know if I can do this. There is just....something that make me feel uneasy." Leafpaw explained. Her voice trembling as she did.  Littlepaw placed her tail over Leafpaws. 

The brown and white she cat smiled. "I feel it too." Littlepaw said, getting closer to Leafpaw to comfort her. Littlepaw looked around, scanning the sleeping bodies beside them. 

"I have an idea." She said finally, before laying down and patting the spot beside her, for Leafpaw to lay down too. Leafpaw laid down hesitantly, but did as Littlekit told her to. 

"Let's pretend that we're asleep. Hopefully, none of them will notice." Littlepaw told her. Leafpaw nodded. Littlepaw placed her head on her front paws to sleep, while Leafpaw cuddled in with Littlepaw.