Chapter 16🤍❄️

[Christmas Special]

Seungjin:

"So this is where you're taking me on our first date?" Seungmin stared in shock at the huge ice rink in front of him.

"It isn't our first date silly, I just wanted to bring you out with me," hyunjin stated.

"Sure, that's totally the case," rolling his eyes at the taller. "The problem is that I can't even skate, heck I can't even balance properly!"

Hyunjin giggled at the shorter's remark, "I could teach you, it's easy. C'mon it'll be fun, trust me."

"Trust you? That's very interesting of you to say Mr playboy."

"That's the past, besides I'm only interested in one person now." Hyunjin smirked at the other.

"W-whatever! Let's just get this over with and done." Seungmin blurted out quickly rushing to the ticketing booth, trying to hold in the slight blush on his cheeks.

-

"Ouch!" Seungmin fell for the 6th time.

The older couldn't help but laugh at the younger's cute action.

"Stop laughing. I don't get how you consider this as 'fun' " seungmin shot back picking up himself.

"Awh.. c'mon don't be like that. Here, hold my hand"

Seungmin hesitantly held the others hand while the other slowly guided him.

Seungmin wouldn't admit it, but he found it very gentleman of Hyunjin to actually have the patience and teach him slowly with care.

Suddenly, seungmin accidentally slipped and he waited for the impact on him when he would hit the floor, but that didn't happen.

Instead, hyunjin had managed to grasp onto seungmin before seungmin hit the ground and quickly brought him back up.

"Don't worry pup, I got you" hyunjin cheekily smiled.

After a few minutes, seungmin finally got the hang off skating and was soon side by side with Hyunjin while they skated around the ice rink chatting.

The aura and tension around them felt more comfortable than it was before.

And Seungmin liked that.

-

Jeongchan:

"Channie hyung!" Jeongin happily called out his boyfriend name as he quickly went to snuggle with his boyfriend who was lying on the couch with berry next to him.

"Hi angel," Chan smiled while ruffling the younger's hair.

"What's that?" Jeongin asked noticing a large basket with goods inside it.

"It a goodie bag we got from the orphanage from helping the children by celebrating early Christmas with them."

"Wow, they're so nice, we should definitely help out more next time. The children there are so sweet." Jeongin suggested.

A small hum came from Chan before they cuddled together with berry in comfortable silence when suddenly Chan's phone buzzed.

Chan went to pick up his phone to check, before having a frown on his face.

Jeongin noticing it, quickly asked what was wrong.

"Apparently the weather has been terribly bad at Australia, so we can't go there to celebrate with my family for chirstmas this year."

"That's unfortunate, I was looking forward to it.. I really liked your younger relatives. They were so nice." Jeongin pouted.

"Guess we'll just be celebrating Christmas with just the two of us, and berry." Chan quickly added.