Chapter 2 🤍

"Yeah...so we're over." Hyunjin said bluntly to a girl as he closed his locker door and walked away. Leaving the poor girl in tears and mumbling curses towards Hyunjin.

Did Hyunjin really care about her?
Of course not. All he ever did was play with people's feelings and in the end break their hearts.

People saw the scene but no one was really surprised. It was a common thing to see.

Hyunjin walked up to his friends and of course they gave the same disappointed look to him well except Minho who almost does the same thing as him.

"You didn't really have to end it that harsh right?" Chan asked while his arms were crossed.

"She deserved it anyway. She was clingy and hella bossy. I couldn't stand a minute with her any longer honestly." Hyunjin said while rolling his eyes as the memories with that girl crossed his mind.

"Besides that point," Minho cut in. "there's a new student coming here. From what I heard when I walked past the students council, it's a boy ."

Oh, a new student huh? Hyunjin thought to himself.

While from a few metres away, Felix was standing near the entrance door waiting for the new student to arrive.

He was suppose to show the new student around as part of his student council duties. Although he may seem like a bit of an airhead at first, he actually has a heart made out of goldm He has never failed his duties and is really just a bright and sunny person. However he was a bit nervous and hope he could make a good impression and maybe the new student would like him or even befriend him.

Felix knew only one information about the new student which was his name, Kim Seungmin. So Felix was looking around seeing if there was a clueless boy around the school.

Soon, a dandy boy with brown hair came walking in and Felix didn't recognise him and thought maybe that's the new student as the that boy did get a few stares from passing students.

Seungmin walked in to his new school and looking around the new environment he was suppose to get used to.

He then felt someone tapped his shoulders. He turned to see a boy with blonde hair with any freckles on his face which wore a nice, warm, friendly smile. He was also wearing a special type of uniform which was a dark navy blue jacket with white lines which covered a white long-sleeve shirt, a badge on left side and black pants. Like I said, he was very observent.

"Hi, um.. Are you Kim Seungmin by any chance?" The freckled boy asked.

Seungmin gave a nod and Felix smiled wider.

"I'm Felix! I'm part of the student council, I mean you can probably tell by my uniform. Anyways I'm suppose to show you around the school today." Felix said with a friendly tone.

Seungmin gave a warm smile and nodded once more.

Felix told Seungmin to follow him to the front desk office so that they could get Seungmin's timetable for his classes.

On their way, they were able to make small talk and got more comfortable around each other.

"Do you always wear that uniform? It seems a bit uncomfortable if you wear it all day." Seungmin asked.

"Its fine, it may get uncomfortable sometimes, but that's why we only wear them on Monday, Wednesday and Friday." Felix replied.

Soon they reached the front desk office and were able to get Seungmin's timetable.

"Hey, you're in most of my classes. That'll be easier for me to show you your classes." Felix informed.

Seungmin smiled and nodded, again.

"You don't speak much do you?" Felix questioned.

Seungmin kind of titled his head mumbled a sorry.

"Oh its fine really, you can talk to me more once you're more comfortable" Felix smiled at Seungmin.

Seungmin bow down a little as a thank you and soon the warning bell rang.

"Oh we better get going to our first class. Don't Wanna be late! I'll introduced to my friends as well!" Felix exclaimed.

Seungmin gave another smile as a sign of agreement before being lead to his first class by Felix.

_______________________________________

I realised I repeated a lot of my words, sorry about that.
But I hoped you'd enjoy reading!💕

-FBI_kpopmumfan

Finished: 30/5/2020
00:19