Chapter 10🤍

"I knew it! They're meant for each other!Even fate brought them together." Felix squealed as the four friends were walking along the hallway.

"Yet you were the one who told him to stay away from Hyunjin weeks ago," Jisung laughed.

Why do I have these friends? Seungmin questioned himself.

"Seungmin!" A call was heard.

Seungmin turned and was surprised to see who called him, Hyunjin?

"We better give them privacy~"Felix whispered, the three friends scurry off, leaving Seungmin alone.

Seungmin cursing under his breathe when his friends just abandoned him.

Hyunjin and Seungmin eventually were standing face to face each other.

There was a heavy awkward silence between those two before Hyunjin broke it.

"So about the project...I was wondering when did you want to start it?" Hyunjin asked.

"Oh, um well.. Maybe this Saturday? I don't have any plans." Seungmin suggested even though he didn't want to meet up with him.

"O-oh um great! We can do it at my place, there's no one there other then me. So we'll at least have some peace and quiet." Hyunjin said.

His place!?

"Um sure," wait why are you agreeing!? Seungmin scolded himself in his head.

"Great I'll text you address! Oh wait you need my number, could I borrow your phone for a sec?" Hyunjin asked.

Seungmin agreed, unwillingly in his mind though.

Once Hyunjin was done he gave back Seungmin's phone and rushed away to who knows where.

Seungmin looked at the contact Hyunjin had given to him.

"Prince👑"

Still the same cocky attitude Seungmin sighed.

_

Once Hyunjin was out of Seungmin's side, Hyunjin could not help but smile like an idiot.

His heart felt like it melted yet also felt like fireworks were going off.

He can't believe his "crush" is actually agreed to come over.

Well, for a project.

But he was still happy.

He actually had the confidence to talk to Seungmin. Not like he lost it but whenever he was near Seungmin, he felt like he forgot how to communicate.

The effect that Seungmin has to Hyunjin is quite interesting.

_______________________________________

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I'm such a procrastinating bitch.(ノ`Д')ノ彡┻━┻

But I hoped you enjoyed the update!

Finished: 24/7/2020
17:33